Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie needs help --- Brava, Bosom Beauty or NB?

(08-08-2017, 01:39 AM)Rachiepet Wrote:  I brought Bosom Beauty a couple of weeks ago. The first few uses, Uncomfortable but I could handle it..... I experimented with the different suction strengths and got some bruising.... So stopped for a few days..... Now it really hurts to use..... Anyone know why? 

I tried "Breast Success" pills and cream, The Pills were out of date and didn't work. Naturaful didn't do much either..... I'm really at a loss as to what else I can do....... I don't even fill an A cup. [Image: sad.gif]

Hi this thread is realllllly old but anywho.  Maybe you just overdid it? Less is more def rings true with suction devices... i'd take a long break & heal and then try again.  I guess upping the strength probably doesn't get you anywhere quicker if you cause damage.  Slow and steady. Your body is not used to having its boobs pulled out like that you probably shocked them...lol but honestly have a long break til everything's back to normal (no pain/bruising or busted capillaries) and start again but low & slow first.  Your body needs to get used to it. You know what i mean.  Just keep reading around here and you'll get heaps of pro tips.  Zara Ari & Sweet orange have some awesome threads all about noogling but alot can be applied to BB. 

And if your going to take supps better off doing your own research and using single herbs rather then commercial/brand stuff, don't worry we all start there.  I have breast actives in the cupboard somewhere lol. But once again read read read - loads of threads telling you what you need to nbe and things to use or not use or things that need to be taken with caution.  If you do decide to design your own routine maybe pop it up and you'll be surprised on how much feedback you get, that is if you've actually taken some time to research not just wack a few things together and hoped someone would do rest. You see that alot around here. But a nice little intro and your routine ideas and why you picked what you did shows people you've taken the time to research it. 
Happy healing. And planning.
Chrissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon