Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About My last post to Carol/Majestic

I am going to post this here as I am not sure where else to put it.
I have not yet taken the time to read over the forum rules and regs. If in my first/last/ and only futher post to majestic/carol. I broke any regs or rules. Or if I wrote in a arrogant or pretentious manner. I appologize. I do not presume to speak for everyone on this forum. I am only speaking from my experience here with this forum. And the community that I have observed through the post interaction.

Thanks
andy
"I never look back, darling. it distracts from the now." Edna Mode

Andy- you did nothing but state your opinion and feelings on the matter. You did not use any foul language nor did you threaten in any matter. You actually said we are nice-and that is true. Most members feel the same way as you on the subject. You did nothing wrong. She needs to look at the rules and regulations before she makes posts like that. When a person does post like that-they need to know it is open for debate. No harm done, Andy. X0x0

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon