Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the Rockmelon ringtone for a bigger bust

(12-10-2012, 07:59 AM)djt-d Wrote:  I've read about this before on this forum (quite a while back), and it was said that it somehow gives the same effect of a baby crying and brings milk to the breasts. And therefore once you stop there is a potential that your breasts will shrink and be smaller than when you started (just like when you breastfeed - you get milk to your breasts, but when you stop a lot of women lose some of their breast).

I've read about this too but I've heard some other news about that and felt like I should share. This may be wrong but it might help someone. Since we are not actually pregnant, our hormones are not in the correct place in order to allow us to produce milk. Our subconscious mind does know this and so the illusion that we are creating milk still exists causing our breasts to expand in order to make way for the 'milk'.

Hoped this helped Smile

Our subconcious mind doesn't* know this. I would edit but I can't after 1440 minutes.

I know this is an old thread, but after reading such great results from one poster, I decided to listen to it all night and guess what? I shrank! Just my luck, but now I'm going to try it 10 times for 10 days. With this as well as other hypnotherapy, do you have to relax, focus, and meditate or can you play it in the background while do other things?

(28-04-2010, 02:06 AM)Lilyth Wrote:  http://www.supload.com/listen?s=8tJW67#
easier than youtube Wink
Really??? I've had it playing for 2 minutes and STILL don't hear a thing!! The counter is still at 00:00! On YT, I'd have been hallway through the 10 minutes by now!
So far, I've tried all three links here and not a single one plays!!!!

(28-04-2010, 02:06 AM)Lilyth Wrote:  i don't want anyone elts to hear it

Also, what are elts? I've never heard of them. I've asked others and no one else seems to know, either.

(01-05-2010, 11:48 PM)macojaco Wrote:  Am i the only one who just thinks it sounds like a electric guitar whamming out?? I listened n listened, but can't pick out any other sound...of course i have two lovely little boys:angel: So i'm very well used to crying so maybe my mind is just tunning it out. Oh, well. I also play guitar, so i don't find it creepy sounding at all!! Big Grin

If it's the one I think you're listening to (I've had it playing for 10 over minutes, now and STILL haven't heard a thing!!), I thought it was a Jimi Hendrix solo with lots of other distortion added to it.

(13-07-2012, 04:29 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(12-07-2012, 09:28 PM)godiva72 Wrote:  You girls are joking, right?

Yep, I'm desperate enough to try it, but don't know how to get this onto my phone safely?

Check out the link I posted above. I downloaded it to my phone from there, no harm done to my phone. It really works too Wink
You didn't post a link.

(12-10-2012, 02:56 AM)Gattagetnethoseboobs Wrote:  I've also been using baby oil and massaging my breast. I've been thinking about maybe doing the massage and the oil at the same time as the ringtone is playing but I am worried that might stop it from working somehow.

Any advice? Smile
As long as the baby oil is made from freshly squeezed babies, it should work great!!

(25-09-2013, 06:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(13-07-2012, 04:29 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(12-07-2012, 09:28 PM)godiva72 Wrote:  You girls are joking, right?

Yep, I'm desperate enough to try it, but don't know how to get this onto my phone safely?

Check out the link I posted above. I downloaded it to my phone from there, no harm done to my phone. It really works too Wink
You didn't post a link.

Missed Miss!!

I converted it to mp3!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BT6iHEirM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP1BT6iHEirM

(30-09-2013, 08:17 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Missed Miss!!

I converted it to mp3!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BT6iHEirM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP1BT6iHEirM

Okay, thanks, Maarry! THAT one I HAVE heard a number of times, but, still no tits! :-( At least no bigger than they were a month ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon