Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the Rockmelon ringtone for a bigger bust

Rainbow 

I've been using this for 3 days today and I really see and feel the difference in my breasts! They round out and become engorged when I listen!

I can't find a working link and am not sure of just randomly downloading in case of spam. Does anyone have a reputable link?

Is is something like this thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c&feature=related
Rainbow 

(11-07-2012, 09:01 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I can't find a working link and am not sure of just randomly downloading in case of spam. Does anyone have a reputable link?

Is is something like this thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c&feature=related

Here's the link from where I downloaded it to my phone

MMM I think this just might work lol I listened to it yesterday on youtube, its free and simple so why not? Anyway today my breast are much fuller than they were yesterday it's 2 weeks before my period so I can't say for sure but I will note that I think I listen to it more than 10 times. The youtube version is 5.39 min long and I listened to that version 10 times. I think the original song is only 39 seconds long which means I listened to it 50 times lol it does give me a weird feeling in my boobs when I listen too

Okay I have to note this, yesterday I only took half the amount of my usual WY. I'm in the luteal part of my cycle, not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I'm still going to listen to this

You girls are joking, right?

Yep, I'm desperate enough to try it, but don't know how to get this onto my phone safely?

(12-07-2012, 09:28 PM)godiva72 Wrote:  You girls are joking, right?

Yep, I'm desperate enough to try it, but don't know how to get this onto my phone safely?

Check out the link I posted above. I downloaded it to my phone from there, no harm done to my phone. It really works too Wink

GRRR it won't let me download it so I'm listening on youtube. I may get it lopping so I remember how many times I've listened to it. I admit it soundS nuts but I did get tingles in the left booby last night a few hours later.

Mind over matter, I don't mind it doesn't matter as long as it works!

*wakes up with huuuuge gazongas
Rainbow 

(13-07-2012, 05:31 PM)Babakins Wrote:  GRRR it won't let me download it so I'm listening on youtube. I may get it lopping so I remember how many times I've listened to it. I admit it soundS nuts but I did get tingles in the left booby last night a few hours later.

Mind over matter, I don't mind it doesn't matter as long as it works!

*wakes up with huuuuge gazongas

lol i so agree, if listening to a FREE ringtone is gunna give me the boobies I want I'm all game lol and for the download, try doing the one where u send the link to ur phone and then u downloaded it like that. That's how I did it.

Hi,
So... does it work? Huh[/i]
Rainbow 

Anymore updates ladies?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon