Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbiiee Here!

Question 

Blush Hello Lovelly Peoplesz Blush

Well I am here todaii to ask for somee infomation on thisz websitee which I reallii adoree! Annd well basically, I'vee got boob issues Dodgy. And you might be asking what boob issues, well I've got tiny boobsz and need anyy advicee or help how to make them grow a little quicker wiid noo surgery!! Big Grin Hopee any of you caan managee that. :-/ Andd thanksz much! :angel: Hoopee I can get somee help round thee neww site and mii boob issues! I love daa smiliesz! LooL!

Heart Thanksz Lovelly Peoplesz! Heart
Sad 

Huh I haven't got any postsz or help froom anyboodii? Thisz is freakii. But I really woulld likkee somee help pleassee! Huh

Hey... what are you hoping to achieve? And I think most people are on here in the evening so you might get some more replies then Smile x

I think it's difficult for any of us to tell you what to do or how to fix your boob issus, since only you know what those are and the important factors that go into choosing one that you didn't put in your post. If I were you, I would go through the forum, this one and the old one and look at the pictures and the programs and find ones that you feel are similar to your situation, then decide what you want to do. Once you have narrowed down what you are wanting to try, then it will be easier for others to give you some advice in your chosen area to help you.

What you decide to do depends really on how old you are, if you've been pregnant, your body type, your breast type, if your hormones seem to be stable or not, if your body temperature is stable, ect.

Good luck with finding something you feel comfortable with.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon