Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO absorption and timing

Hey ladies, I'm currently on BB, kelp, l-tyrosine and a few other vitamins and lots of protein for my routine.

I take two BB tablets a day, but I got in the habit of taking them both at the same time, usually an hour after breakfast.

I've had some sensations as I've mentioned, and I feel like there is SOME further shape, but not completely positive here.

My question is, do you think I should split up the pills or would this be irrelevant? It's easier to take them at the same time but if it makes them less effective I can change this. I just didn't see the reason to, i'm seeing if anyone has a different opinion.

Thanks!

Bountiful Breast directions say to take one first thing in the morning and one at night, always on an empty stomach. If I recall an old discussion on it, some of the gals said it was better to have small doses of it going into your body throughout a day then in one fell swoop, so that it was similar to the bodies natural hormone release throughout a day.

It always made sense to me, kind of like taking tylenol. I could take 2 in the morning, but it only works for 6 hours, so come evening it's not going to be doing anything for me. I just figured the BB might be the same way, better to keep an even amount in the system at all times, than a big burst to fizzle out in between doses.

I do recall on the old board some women saying they did two in the morning and had sensations though.

Thanks Mel you are soo helpful.
I think taking that into account maybe I'll do the proper routine, especially since you can stand behind it. I'll wait till after this period though and see if I still have growth for comparison though.

Big Grin

hey! i wouldn't suggest cutting out the night dose... your body tends to use sleep as its time to regenerate cells, so if you want to develop new tissue it is done during sleep. so best thing would be to take your pill in the morning and at night, not only to have it constantly in your system, but to get it in at night when your body is trying to make all that new breast tissue.

that is my logic of primarily noogling at night, too... encourages my body to put the new tissue where i want it!

Thanks guys, taking it into consideration it's such a little change and your logic does make more sense, so I'm going to take them by the books now, although I did photograph myself and I think I captured more roundness!

Exciting (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon