Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting there's routine and pics

I wish I could say I managed to get the rings to work, but never could find a glue that held right, so they would leak. I instead use sissy's version of padding. It's a roll of camper tape made for truck beds to keep the camper shells from touching the paint and to stop air leaks. It's about 4.96 a roll at lowes and it works great for comfort.
As for cream, you'll need a lotion of some sort for lubrication for sealing. A lot of the members use palmers lotion for stretch marks it makes the skin really soft and in my mind helps prevent marks from all of the growing we all hope to do. haha. I'm hoping it helps with the old marks from breastfeeding also, but alas, they still look the same to me.
Heart 

Hmmm, I can see I have a lot to learn.

Do you mean a glue to glue onto yourself or a glue to use in sticking the rings to the cups. Lucy told me that they are in the process of redesigning the cup rings so maybe that will make them better.

And as for the cream, I would of thought that would give you less suction. Obviously not if everyone is doing it Shy

I've never heard of camper tape. Probably don't have it here in Australia. Is it like a cushioned double sided tape?

Sorry for 101 questions. I guess I'll find it all out in a few days when my NB arrives. Sooooo excited.

I was going to go into this with the idea of, I'll just take my BO twice a day and not think about it. Just let nature take it's course. But now, alls I can think of is taking my damn temperature every 5 mins, (i even went and bought a thermometer) feeling my girls every chance I get in case they are firmer or bigger, looking out for any signs of tingling (non to report, but not concered about it) and now I'm getting these strange suction devices to use each day. hehehe, so much for simple.

However, upon saying that, I am quite relaxed about it all. ........ I think

hi all, I've finally reached 1 month and here's my update.

What I noticed was, first week no tingles, 2nd week aches and tingles, 3rd week no tingles or anything, 4th week aches at the end of the week.

I started noogling also 2 weeks into it. As you can see in the pictures I have permanant ring marks from the NB. I haven't noogled before the photos they are just the hickey marks from the day before. I get great swelling from the NB which lasts maybe half an hour. My husband lovessss the instant effect of the NB.

I added Raw Adrenal at the start of the 3rd week to improve temp but haven't noticed too much improvement from that yet. My temp fluctuates so much that I've sorta given up watching it.

As for growth I'm not sure. They definitly feel plumper and squishier. The tape measure possible measures a 3/4 inch growth but I don't trust the old tape measure. Too hard to be accurate.

What I have noticed how ever by examining the photo's is that maybe my breasts are lifting. In the front on photo my nipples are higher than before and in the side pics you can see my fold is not as long. Dare I use the word perky or just not as saggy Tongue Dont expect anyone to scrutinize my pics as closely as I have but you know how it is, desperately looking for some difference.

Oh also the other thing that has happened from the NB is that my old existing stretch marks have turned pink from hicky spots in them. You could hardly notice them anymore but now they are all lovely and stripey again.

[Image: 4437258782_15f29d7a95.jpg]
[Image: 4437259002_98d40178b0.jpg]
[Image: 4436482611_7b6d8d0617.jpg]
[Image: 4437259106_0e4b21cdda.jpg]

Should I have this post on the picture pages???????

Well, I can definately see on the side view that the girls are pointing up! I also see that you're having the pinkness in the old stretch marks that I have had also. The good news is that I just had to take a 3 day break from noogling this past weekend and by the end of it, the pink was completely gone and they looked back to their old selves again.

I think if you're having pains, tingling, or sensations like that it's a very good sign and would mean you probably are 3/4 larger. my first growth spurt was about 3/4th's too.

Mel

good to hear about the stretch marks as it has taken years for them to fade as it is. Did you have any shrinkage from not noogling for 3 days Mel?

Also I've realised that the hickey ring marks are from the foam that goes on the NB cups. And I think it's because the foam dries the cream or oil of the skin as it passes by. The last day I haven't used the foam rings and it's the first time I haven't had new marks.

I'm also proud to say that after using the Large cups for 2 weeks, I'm now onto the x-large. I fill the large within 5 mins of putting them on, must be all that pre stretched skin is happy to fill out again Rolleyes perhaps one day i'll fill them out permanently Big Grin

I'm one of the few gals that have been a slow responder to the noogleberry. I don't keep my swelling very long yet in between noogling, so I really didn't have any to lose. LOL, all of my size change has been with BO and I think I've reached a stall point on that now as well. Oh, well, I think it's time for a break from it for a month or two anyway and I will just focus on noogling a lot during that time and see if I can finally get some good swelling going.

I get the hicky marks with the foam rings on my noogleberry as well, BUT prefer that since they go away quicker than the indents I was beginning to get without the rings. I'm hoping these new rings that are suppose to be on their way to me will not do that anymore.

Mel

Your boobs look great. They are def lifted and larger than the before photos. Congrats! I always think my boobs look bigger in photos than they really are, but in your case you can see major liftage and growth congrats!

thanks periwrinkle. You make me feel inspired to keep going Big Grin I'm looking forward to being 6 months down the track where I can say for sure "yes I have grown" At the moment it still feels like, "hmmmmm, not sure but there's definitly fullness"

And Mel, what does BB say about taking a break. Do they recommend it cause I've seen a few people say they have stalled and take a break. I know the BB site says you need to give it a full 13 months. Is that supposed to be break free?

As for the indents, that's a new problem now to deal with. I didn't notice them unil you said and now it's like, arghhhhh, if it's not hickey marks it's indents.

I've got the new rings and they're not that good. They worked for the first 2 weeks, giving me major hickey marks, but after 2 weeks they started to fold up as I was pumping, then air would slowly leak out. Basically they lost the strength to stay flat.

There's gotta be a better way somehow. I think somesort of squishy gel filled ring would work better.

I didn't know you have the hand made proto types of the new rings that lucy has been working on. That's disappointing that they still ended up stretching since Lucy was really hopeful these new ones they are working on would solve those problems.

I do know the old ones stretched really bad, but I finally found a glue that works fantastic with them and there is no more stretching, so if I glue the new ones it shouldn't be a problem either I hope. I'm just looking forward to them being a lot thicker than the old ones.

I am having problems with the hicky marks with the current rings, but have been considering laying some cling wrap between them and the skin and see if that might help.

I'm just determined to figure something out since taking it easy gives me very little fluff, but no marks, but pumping 4 times a day gives me great swelling, but marks. sigh.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon