Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Little Advice Please

Hey,all! Hope everyone has been doing great! I used to be on the forum a lot,then slacked off. Got on new forum,then slacked again. My home internet has been down and I am working fully online from my blackberry,so it makes it very hard.I get lazy without this forum support. I had success with my last round of NBE,and I am starting back up. I was a fast responder and I grew a whole cup. I did keep my size permanently-so that's great and exciting. I had lost some fullness so I started massaging with PM cream. All I did was massage and got all my fullness back then some. So the booby greed monster has struck-you know all about that,Cheryl,huh?-haha!-again. So, I am starting back with internal PM again. I was taking it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off before as I was on depo provera BC. I am now not on any BC at all. I think my biological clock has stopped ticking since my grandson was born on Dec. 17th. I have been off the depo for 6 mos. now,so I think it would be safe to take PM internally without any breaks. Any advice would be helpful on that. I do have a history of cervical cancer about 15 years ago and I had regular check ups and a child since. I think I am atleast perimenopausal,as I have not had a period since Sept. No cycle was usual for me on depo. I am not pregnant-believe me- I made sure. Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon