Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your experience, your "tingles"

Hey girls, I am just curious as we're all experimenting with BO, what your personal experiences with the certain sensations of your growth.

I've been on BB for about a month now, I'd guess, and while I don't think I have documented growth I do think they seem slightly fuller/more dense.. or one of them does, I'm frustrated that my left breast (which has always been smaller) has had less sensations, I try to massage it more than the right.

Anyways, I frequently get nipple itches. Once before bed i felt a weird throbbing kinda pain in my right breast, that didn't last long but had me hopeful. I've gotten the itches all month long, the week before my period I had the pain.
More than anything I want it to prove a sign of progress, but its so hard to be sure!

So for you girls that have grown, what sensations would you say you have experienced? (:

Hi Noella, i think everyone experiences the sensations in a different way and its so hard to put these sensations into words, but for me it may have been different as i am male and i had no breasts to start with but the first thing i noticed was a red flush effect around my chest and neck, then came itchy nipples and increased sensitivity all over my chest, then i started to get aches and tingles. After a few months my nipples and chest was quite painfull and i hated even touching them, but i have since had a growth spurt and i got the same tingles and aches as i did when i started. I can remember some of my tingles feeling like shivers in my chest lol very strange. But im sure its completely different for everyone. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

The first month I felt a few tingles and some itching, but no growth. Then at six weeks of being on it about a week before my period I began to feel very very heavy and soooo tender. Practically overnight I had a 3/4 inch increase. After that every month on the 24th day of my cycle I begin to get tender and within a few days i have about a half inch of growth. it's pretty much like clockwork on when the pains will begin. I don't experience any during the rest of my cycle.

I am on BB for the 4th week this week. I have some firmness and fullness. I haven't experience any growth spurt that I could keep. (sob sob sob). I am not sure whether this is the tingles Mel and Cheryl1989 describe, for me it is like a sudden rush of blood into the blood vein just that you can feel it sharply on your breast. As fast as it comes it will disappear so sometimes I will wonder whether it is all in my head. LOL!

I've been on BO for about a 5 weeks now. My breast were sore all of last week when I had my period. It was unusually sore and tender. Sometimes there would be a throbbing tenderness every now and then.
I had almost a whole inch of growth. It hasn't reduced since.

It's also sort of itchy under my armpits, like where the breast are. It's not from my bras or anything because it itches even when I'm not wearing a bra. X_x. It's annoying...

Hm, "shiver" ones would be new to me Cheryl, but I would definitely take your word seeing your success!
And I've wondered if all the thinking and focusing on my breasts makes me "feel" them, because I'm more aware, haha.

SuperB that sounds really re-assuring, I'm expecting my period soon and my boobs have been more sensitive and dense, I'm hoping it could be my first growth but we'll have to wait and see.

Tonight I had another sensation that was a little throbby and painful, but always brief.

hi noella, what day of your cycle are you on and when did you start taking your BO?

If you are a cycle grower, you typically could begin feeling the tenderness begin as early as day 21 of your cycle. Some months it will be miserable tender, some months not. Remember the correct way to figure your cycle is to count the first day of your period as Day one and not go by what your pill pack calls it if you are on BC.

My first growth spurt lasted the entire week before my period, Now they start on day 24 of my cycle.

Depending on when you started your BO can make a difference also as to whether you will see something this month. Sometimes if you start in mid cycle, it's just not enough time for it to do much the first time. IMO

I unknowingly did that and didn't grow any for my first round, but I did have the sudden throbs you are talking about that would come and go. It was a pinching sensation that felt like "let down" when breast feeding. It would only last a split second, but at least it let me know something was going on.

Hehe well I'm only in my early twenties so I don't know about breastfeeding just yet hah.

And to be honest I did BB for a bit, then stopped, I didn't have the structure down, waiting for breakfast seemed too tough. But I got into browsing these forums and decided to try again.

So I never marked a starting date, but I think it was early to mid January. And I'm not sure where it has coincided with my period, but I'm on BC and I use that to predict my periods. The soreness (which, is usual around my period but usually only with contact and my nipples, not the whole breast) began with exactly a week to my placebo pills, and reading about your cycle growth that seemed sorta similar.
Technically I should be on my period right now but it hasn't hit yet, I'm expecting it soon. Sometimes my bc jumps back and forth by one week only, never quite figured that one out. But my chocolate and crappy food cravings kicked in ten-fold lol, so I'm not so worried haha.

My periods have always been generally light in symptoms, few light cramps, sometimes, little more emotional, but never terrible like some girls. Then again didn't get it until I was 14/15, so I've always been late in the game. I didn't grow in height until I was 16/17 too. Unfortunately boobs just never happened at all. ): I seriously believe I barely broke the breast bud stage, but hoping to change this!

Okay so just wanted to add, got the period, the tenderness has been gone but the last few days I think I've experienced what crystalelle has described, the quick sharp rush of blood and overall sensation.
It may have taken a while but I believe that things are starting to kick in.. Or I can only hope that's what this is leading up to (:

I did a measurement and I think I'm bigger, but honestly i find measuring accurately so difficult because yeah, it seems so easy to measure off. When there is substantial visible difference I'd rather measure.

Congratulations! it sounds like you definately have something going on from the BO! To help keep track with your measurements you might try what I resorted to.

I had the same problem with my measuring and solved it by getting a cheap bra from walmart with underwire in the balconet style because it's straight lined across the bust instead of in an angle like most bras. I liked it because the back of the bra sits low enough that the tape goes across the top of it when it's in the right place and in the front across the nipples lining it up with the botom of the lace is right across the nipples. It kind of gives me a grid to go by for tape placement now. It's the only one i will measure in at this point. Maybe you can find something similar. Even if it's one with a print so you can use the print to make sure it sits in the exact same place each time.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon