Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bosom beauty

Hi,

I just purchased a bosom beauty. I have tried it for about a week now. I have to admit. the quality of it is not what I expected. I only bought it for about $82 dollars on ebay. I was soo excited and hopeful but heres my problem. when I recieved it. the domes are sooo big. I am a tiny thing and i can't seem to use it without there being a way for air to get out. and the cheesy little red hand ball/pump thing. i don't know. I am trying it and I don't really feel a pull or anything. the only way i can tell is because i can see my breast move a little when i use it. I don't expect to get results from this but is anyone else using the same one as me? should I have gotten a noogleberry or the brava ?? I am really sick of being a 32AA . I am getting a divorce and all that jerk kept saying was things about my body. no boobs no butt.. Okk I'm rambling. Please help!! my e-mail is nichole@sbfnetworks.com .. please let me know if you have any thoughts or are using this.

Ok so i wrote a message earlier and i don't think it posted. so i will make this one much shorter. I purchased this cheesy machine on ebay with two huge domes and a dumb little red bulb thing. I hate it. I have been using it for a week and it is just not what i expected. did anyone actually get any results from this??? has anyone here used noogleberry and does theres work??

Hey,

I have the same BB airlock system as you. I'm about 5'1" and 110 pounds. A few years ago I tried using the regular system (the one that plugs into the wall) but it kept breaking and I gave up. I was only about 90 pounds or so back then, and I fit into the domes. You just have to keep moving them around alot, it takes a lil practice until you get the hang of it. I must say, the airlock system is soooo much better and cheaper and not noisy, wish they had it back then cuz I would have stuck with it and had boobies all this time. However, the BB domes crack very easily and I just ordered some Noogleberry domes to see how much diff those are. I can't keep buying new BB domes every few weeks, cuz mine are already cracking! I've been using the airlock system for a couple of weeks now, so cant give any reviews on it actually producing results. But the swelling is great. How much do you weigh? I have a very tiny torso so if the domes fit me then they should fit you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon