Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty and Pain

Hi

Has anybody else experienced a huge amount of pain when starting with Bosom Beauty, but after some time (in my case just a few days) you don't experience hardly any or even no pain at all when hooking yourself up to the machine?

I have to add that I use Bosom Beauty in combination with Brava (hooked up to the Bosom Beauty machine right now while typing...), so my breast tissue is usually swelled either a tiny bit or significantly when hooking up to Bosom Beauty.

I think the pain level has also to do with how much you are able to fill the cups already before hooking up to the machine - the more you fill the cups, the less the pain.

What is your experience?

hey!

i heard bosom beauty can be too much suction for some people... i have the domes, but didn't get the machine. where are you getting the pain is the question? maybe try on a lower power level, or get a handpump from noogleberry or something.

hope it feels better! nothing demotivates like pain... it shouldn't HURT!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon