Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need information about PM

1. Is the growth permanent, and how long does it take to make your boobs grow 1 to 2 cup sizes? Maybe even 3?
2. Where can you get this herb or plant or fruit or whatever it is as it is, so that I can just eat the herb/plant/fruit by itself? Will that be effective too?
3. Where can I get the cream or pills? Which is better? And how much does it cost?
4. What else does it do for your body?
5. Bad effects?

1. Is the growth permanent, and how long does it take to make your boobs grow 1 to 2 cup sizes? Maybe even 3?
Everyone is different, it could be anywhere between 3 months to over a year to grow any cup size..

2. Where can you get this herb or plant or fruit or whatever it is as it is, so that I can just eat the herb/plant/fruit by itself? Will that be effective too?
Haha.. it's a herb. I'm not sure you can eat it but you can eat boobie foods to assist in breast health and this increase your breast size when eating it with pm, a popular one would be chicken soup.

3. Where can I get the cream or pills? Which is better? And how much does it cost?
You can get it online mainly, super supplement and vitaminshoppe don't have it.. A popular well trusted brand would be saintherb pills and cream, or greenbush also has other herbs, I'm not sure if they carry pm. You can buy it @ stherbb.com or on ebay.

4. What else does it do for your body?
It increases your libido in some cases.. so be warned haha. I've read that it
haults or even reverses the effects of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats, wrinkling skin, and vaginal dryness, and even helps you grow silky and strong hair, long nails

5. Bad effects?
Not sure on this one because there aren't many articles stating the negative effects of it... maybe because theres little to none.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon