Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are they the same?

The ultrabreast system from ultrabreastsystem.com and the one from medplex.net/ultrabreast

Are they the same thing? The one from medplex is half cheaper though....(it seems more professional than the other site though).

What I worry about though, even though they may be the same brand, is that the cheaper one will be inferior to the more expensive one....that they'll just use the brand name but send me crappy fake ones.

If I decide to get it then I might talk about my progress on this forum....

Anastasia takes the medplex ultrabreast and it has worked great for her. If you go to this thread ultrabreast v/s bountiful breast , you will find some discussion on the two different sites that carry the ultra breast.

mel is right... and i think anastasia might be the only one on ultrabreast? not sure about that, though.

if you hunt through the archives, too, you can check out the ultrabreast stuff. there was discussion on it a long time back... i do know it is cheaper!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon