Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

evegen anyone tried it???

i was looking through ebay and came across evegen? its herbal breast enlargement supplement and its price was quite reasonable, so i searched it on google and i found 2 reviews for that product both very good though. the product can be used by people who are even 14yrs old! this product it quite 'old' so im suprised that theres little information or reviews about it. has anyone tried it or know anything about it? im considering buying!

thank you Smile

From a look at its ingredient list, Evegen appears to be the same formula as the following other breast enhancement brands:
Breast Success, Bare Success, Quick Bust, Perfect C, Nuperk, Tobustan, Superbust, Ractepan, Mamonite, Majestic, Curvanate, Chestanol, Bust Advance, Bust Enhance, Bust Fuel, Bust Boost, Just Naturally, Naturmam, Brepid, Nuaugment, Addbust, Femenique, Femme Beauty.

wow!looks like its the same company but several brands!

Not many women here succeeded with that product. If you go to the old forum you can read it for yourself.

i just have-one woman experienced growth with it rather than breast success-which is 1 in the same thing!it explains y its so cheap in comparison with other methods

BlushI am starting my third week on evegen and have no reason to give up on it. I will know more in two weeks. If you go online and compare ingredients to other brands you will find a sutle difference which may make all the difference. Why pay more to experiment on much higher price items if they contain the same basic ingredients. I will try to let you know how I am doing with my increase in size. Don't give up on what ever method you use as it will eventually work if you stick to it. Do your exercises & some massage work along with the herbs.

I am on my seventh week and definitely gaining larger boobs. I started at 40 and am now 41.5. A gain of 1.5 inches. However I am older and it works better on us. For the cost I would still experiment if I were a young person.Blush

I think all the breast enhancement formulas work, but some have more success rate than others.

If I am working out, and my boobs normally shrink when I lose weight, will they shrink still even though I am using Evegen???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon