Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making a PM Extract

the price we pay for harvested pm from thailand is worth alot more to them, hence the low price for us...

also, i used to use mirifem b4 the formula was changed 3 or 4 years ago. it used to work so so well back then, i could garentee it.
but then they changed there formula to an extract and since then the brand has gone down hill, same price but rubbish product.

price does not always matter.

lol, i think id be on the verge of divorce if i thought like thatHeart

Very good point,TeeTee. I never really thought it that way,I just knew it worked for me. Now that you said that,I guess the currency conversion rate is a lot different and what we think of as a good deal-they actually make decent money. It's a win-win.
Thanks for your input on this. I know what you mean about thinking that way and being divorced.Me too. LOL.Smile

He ads up ding dongs!

My premise is not weak but profound. The difference between me an you is this:

I have seen validated assays!!!!!!! You have not.....the numbers don't lie!!

Play in your own league

C

Carlaa,

Why are you on this forum again?

Carlaa- what is wrong with you? Are you on dope or something? Why ARE u on this forum again?

You play in my league. I have documented pics on the old site,under picture pages. That is proof enough what I took worked for ME. I don't care about numbers.I'm an against-the-odds type gal.

Who does theses studies.......hmm?

BTW-it is essay,not assay.

Do you have pics of growth from your "premium" PM?

Mel

I am on the forum to educate people and protect them from ding dongs

I don't care about your pics or self reporting. If consumers had valid points of reference on labels.....more than likely they would not spend their money on garbage and indeed undersand the value or lack of value of what they're buying.

Why don't you call a mfg and ask them if they want to put your cheesy pictures on a label or be able to show the consumer what is actually in their product!

The studies have indeed been done academically and over time will be on labels. I expect to see them but I don't expect to see you on a label any time soon. Noone cares! Do I want to see you on the aspirin bottle when I get a headache or do I want to know how much aspirin is in each pill.

Earth to Mel....Earth to Mel!

cheers

Carlaa,

I guess you really don't realize that you are not educating anyone nor protecting anyone on this forum.

Honestly, I can't say I have learned anything from your posts. I have learned a lot of things though from this forum. I wish I could say I am learning something from you the "academic". But all I hear coming across is that EVERYONE is stupid and you are smart, that does not educate me in anyway. Moreover, you cannot recommend any particular because you have "vested" interest in one. Is that really why you are on here, to push your vested brand?

I need to know facts in order to be educated on PM. I will be the first one to admit I really don't know much about PM, which is why I am on here. I come to hear the experiences of others what worked and what didn't. Although I do know that each person is different from the next.

So tell me facts. How many milligrams and why, etc. How do you know this? Because ONE study that you know about? I am a pretty logical person. You could not have studied every brand of PM. If Mel grew from PM, that means the brand she took isn't good? I am just not understanding why you think you should act like you know everything?

Yes, Carlaa, if you truly do have all the facts, than why not share them? That's what we're all looking for, answers.

Yep,TinaZ and butterfly,she THINKS she is smart,but she is actually just flippin' weird. Really,really out there.I wish I could have what she's on.

What study? The same study that said eggs,lettuce,fresh spinach,etc.,etc.,etc. said then took it all back and now all is okay to take again.

She did make me want some cheese,though....... Wink

She just wants to argue about something,whether it be PM,aspirin.........ah!.....maybe there is a premium aspirin that has been done in studies and I am still taking the ones from the Dollar Store that actually work better FOR ME.........boy,am I stupid NOT to throw money down the drain.

She also said Earth to Mel! Earth to Mel! because she is in outer space.

She also has a ding dong fascination,obviously. Ding dong and smart medical/academical person do NOT go together.

Anyway-it was a hoot,Carlaa.Thanks! You made me feel so young again-like in 2nd grade young again!

Just keep drinking your hatorade.......hope it tastes good.

Ok,I am seriously eating some premium cheddar cheese now......I think that I will have some spinach dip I made last night,too. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon