Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's take no shit guide to hardcore Noogling

I hope to reach my mid term goal by the end of 2023, but having T in the upper range is what really concerns me. I think it's all stress related though and I just made one of my biggest decisions for my personal life and career: taking a break from everything. I hope this way my anxiety is more bearable and in the long term, gone for a while. I am taking a 8 month break from work and studies, literally, I am not going to do anything haha.

Yes, DHT is the worst by far! But it also helps with fitness purposes, that is why I don't want to suppress it at 100%. Just lowering all Ts in my case I think it will be enough, and boosting my E and Progesterone levels as well. I have the prolactin a bit elevated (I think 26 out from 24) and again, as you pointed out, it must be the damn stress. So yes I am going to lower Ts, take pueraria during follicular and progesterone cream in luteal phase and let's se if the magic happens hahah.

You said everything : hormones, a good program pumping + consistency. That's the recipe, indeed. And not overdoing. So whoever who would like to pump, should be aware of these three things. It takes a village to raise the boobies, lol Big Grin Big Grin 

A few years ago, Ellen, a beloved member of the forum, shared in her thread that studies on negative pressure suggest that it leads to cell division, such as in fat cells and tissues. So, my theory is that with more cells, it becomes more difficult for them to die during the process of losing fat. I had to lose 13 kilograms, and it wasn't until I lost the eighth kilogram that I didn't see any reduction in measurements. After losing 10 kilograms, I only lost 2.5 centimeters. It was quite interesting, to be honest.
Right now I am going to start body recomposition again, it takes a lot of time, at least 12 months but I plan to add Noogleberry to avoid loosing cm in my bust in a couple of months (first I need to see if the herbs are working and according to that, I'll incorporate pumping into the routine).

Lara, do you use the gauge? What pressure of level do you reach with it? I'm really curious about your journey, sorry haha it's quite impressive!

(11-06-2023, 01:21 PM)sweetchloe Wrote:  Thank so much Lara for this excellent guide !!!  Heart Heart Heart

I take phytoestrogens (PM, RR, WP, ) along with calcium, MSM and diosgenin gel. I pump every day (if I can) with my noogleberrys and love the feel of my breasts after a session. I tend to do short pumps and let the pressure go then repeat. Ive been adding more volume by doing as you say :- put the cups further down so you pump more of the under nipple area and it seems to be working great!
I also have a spectra S2 electric pump and connect my noogleberrys to that - thats a great way of hands free pumping , although i wish the pumping program could be edited more to a longer pump and a longer venting time to get a better cycling of vacuum and venting.
(If anyone knows how to edit these programs i would LOVE to hear from you xx)
Keep up the great work ! love Chloe xxx
AWw you're welcome. Hug I should write some in depth posts about this stuff some time as there's so much to this.

The dome placement has a huge effect on what you will be gaining the most. I've been trying to get them grab everything possible especially from below and centre. Putting lotion to these areas helps a ton and the belt is the bulldozer method that WILL keep the domes together no matter what. This has been very good for me as my breasts are wide and shallow, so getting inner fullness is really amazing.

(11-06-2023, 01:34 PM)SweetO Wrote:  I hope to reach my mid term goal by the end of 2023, but having T in the upper range is what really concerns me. I think it's all stress related though and I just made one of my biggest decisions for my personal life and career: taking a break from everything. I hope this way my anxiety is more bearable and in the long term, gone for a while. I am taking a 8 month break from work and studies, literally, I am not going to do anything haha.

Yes, DHT is the worst by far! But it also helps with fitness purposes, that is why I don't want to suppress it at 100%. Just lowering all Ts in my case I think it will be enough, and boosting my E and Progesterone levels as well. I have the prolactin a bit elevated (I think 26 out from 24) and again, as you pointed out, it must be the damn stress. So yes I am going to lower Ts, take pueraria during follicular and progesterone cream in luteal phase and let's se if the magic happens hahah.

You said everything : hormones, a good program pumping + consistency. That's the recipe, indeed. And not overdoing. So whoever who would like to pump, should be aware of these three things. It takes a village to raise the boobies, lol Big Grin Big Grin 

A few years ago, Ellen, a beloved member of the forum, shared in her thread that studies on negative pressure suggest that it leads to cell division, such as in fat cells and tissues. So, my theory is that with more cells, it becomes more difficult for them to die during the process of losing fat. I had to lose 13 kilograms, and it wasn't until I lost the eighth kilogram that I didn't see any reduction in measurements. After losing 10 kilograms, I only lost 2.5 centimeters. It was quite interesting, to be honest.
Right now I am going to start body recomposition again, it takes a lot of time, at least 12 months but I plan to add Noogleberry to avoid loosing cm in my bust in a couple of months (first I need to see if the herbs are working and according to that, I'll incorporate pumping into the routine).

Lara, do you use the gauge? What pressure of level do you reach with it? I'm really curious about your journey, sorry haha it's quite impressive!

Yes, gaugede pump is absolute must, there's no way around it, this is the key to whole thing as there's no other way to tell where the pressure actually is. I mentioned the optimal pressure earlier in the guide I think? Its about -5 inHg or -0,2 bar, latter on red lettering on Noogle pump gauge. I use a bit lower than that as the optimal works but its a bit too rough, at least for me, my skin is extremely delicate and pumping will cause dome edge marks and discolouration if I'm not careful, so a notch or two below optimal is perfect and yes it does work. These numbers originate from a study done on negative pressure effects and I'm just quoting from memory... This study I wish I had saved somewhere but I don't unfortunately.

And yea, that stuff about what makes it work makes sense. Afaik the cell divison gets most effective near the said optimal pressure. Also my dear friend Melissa did this for a long time never exceeding the optimal pressure and she too got very nice results.

Awww, you should read my personal program thread. I'm trying to update stuff there from time to time. I'm doing some new experiment right now about which I will soon talk about in depth. Interesting that you mention prolactin btw, I have figured out that I have natural sensitivity to it. I get my prolactin levels to skyrcoket really easy with nothing but massage + pumping and some supplementation. (GABA, milk thistle etc.) My levels reached 375 mU/l which is above the low limit of hyperprolactinemia with only my T blocker (Cyproterone acetate) which is known for boosting prolactin. It was surprise to see it alone making it shoot this high, also my estradiol I keep kind of I would say "medium high" at all times as that's the best for my body and mental health and so on. Anyway, this trait with prolactin is peculiar, getting it up is easy, high prolactin without hitting the point of full lactation seems to give me a lot of breast fat and this is something I suspected I might have because my aunt has this trait. (I also start to lactate at quite low prolactin level, almost full on at 1400 mU/l.) She has obvious gigantomastia going on from weight changes and having three children. I was wondering about this if I have the same genetics and it seems like that. I have a lot of rather busty ladies on that side of the family and I don't seem to be an exception. Blush

Hi Lara,

Thanks so much for the pearls! What's the longest you can go between pumping sessions without losing swelling?

Thank you,
Leila

(12-06-2023, 03:59 AM)leilajos Wrote:  Hi Lara,

Thanks so much for the pearls! What's the longest you can go between pumping sessions without losing swelling?

Thank you,
Leila

This seems to differ between individuals, for me most of it stays only for few hours and its completely gone in about a day. I remember someone talking about swelling lingering for longer. I think this has to do with metabolic rate and water retention.

I think best break between sessions is 2-4 hours so some of the swelling will still be there but with enough break so it wont become painful. I'm so stupidly delicate that I have to do all kinds of countermeasures to be able to do it, like change the dome placement a bit every time I do another session. Taking about three hour break seems to be the best when doing full hour sessions. If you do shorter ones, then shorter breaks too. Like say you do 30 minutes at a time, then take one hour off and repeat.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I see, thanks for the insight <3

I guess its time to post here in a sense of farewell to vacuum pumping.

I have been tapering off of it for over a month now, today I've been off for fifteen days. The problem with even biggest domes I had was becoming so evident, I was outgrowing it. Lack of space started to cause more and more blood blisters, worsen discolouration and I started getting dome marks on area I didn't get it before. Some of this is visible on my pictures in my HRT thread. Anyway, after over two thousand hours in, I feel that its time to retire from vacuum pumping and turn completely into massage and lactation pumps and possibly supple nips instead.

This has not hurt my development at all as my program is very efficient right now, to the point of being surprising. Latest changes have pushed me into biggest growth spurt I've ever had so I'm good to go without vacuum pumps for now. It seems that massage is quite good substitute, of course it keeps hands occupied and its far more active stimulation whereas Noogle is passive.

I'm planning to make one more picture post to this thread for the heck of it, once I grow so much I fill the biggest domes without any space left, that would be kinda hilarious to share. Big Grin And there are some details about pumping I want to write down some time. Its been quite a ride, more than three years with vacuum pumps and I'm at the end of the road. It was a lot of fun and I proved myself that this thing works like a charm when done with passion and patience.

Being on the brink of outgrowing KK cups seems like a good point to call it done, over and out, Lara is retiring as mission is accomplished. Heart

Pic right after third session of the day. ^_^
[attachment=14793]

Congrats for your growth! And yes, definitely we need to know allll your tips & tricks! Heart

(18-08-2023, 03:27 PM)SweetO Wrote:  Congrats for your growth! And yes, definitely we need to know allll your tips & tricks! Heart

Thank you. Hug

One comes to mind right away, for anyone who has super delicate skin like I do which blisters and breaks easily, switching to larger cups early enough is a very smart move. Don't wait until they're totally filled up, upgrade before that. There appears to be kind of equilibrium with how much there's space for air, too much or too little means boobs get easily hurt, in between is where you want to be.

Another is about cup width, wider means more pain and more learning curve with tolerance which gets built the moment your boobs fill the cup enough widthwise. I had the most painful change from XXL domes to the 18cm wide XXXL ones, then one similar jump from the XXXL to 21cm wide cheap ones. As soon as I started fill the width better, it got much less painful. So a smaller jump at once would be better, but these are the increments we have to play with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon