Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to lose/maintain weight while doing NBE?

As the title says. I am seeing some progress with my NBE program, but it’s hard to tell if it’s because of weight gain and it would seem counterintuitive to try to lose weight if you’re trying to keep breast growth. Is it possible that the hormonal changes are making me softer around the edges rather than actual weight gain? Any tips on maintaining weight? Thanks

It is not possible to target weight loss and breast enlargement at the same time since breasts are largely composed of adipose tissue, which reduces as you lose weight. To lose weight, focus on a balanced diet and exercise routine. To enhance your breasts naturally, try exercises that strengthen pectoral muscles, such as push-ups and chest presses. A well-fitted bra can also create the illusion of a larger bust. Natural remedies such as massage or using essential oils may help stimulate circulation and promote breast tissue growth. Remember that breast size is largely determined by genetics and hormonal factors, so have realistic expectations.

Unfortunately, because breasts are mostly constituted of adipose tissue, it is not practical to target weight loss and breast augmentation at the same time. Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is the greatest thing to do. 

I’m doing this as well. The NBE is helping to offset the fat loss created by the diet. You’re also increasing glandular tissue, not just fat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon