Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

acupuncture massage. Acupressure. Shiatsu

Hi all. Does anyone practice this type of massage? Does anyone have a real effect of increasing? Maybe someone knows what points are better to press? How exactly to do it? I unfortunately could not find anything on the forum on this topic. Perhaps because I do not know English well (((. I would be grateful for any information on the topic Rolleyes

I don't know how well it works, but I know there is acupuncture treatment for breast growth. It definitely exists and it has been referenced in the forum before.

Yes it looks like this type of massage has been part of the forum from the very beginning, although the answer to the original question is probably that nobody here is practicing it right now. It's acupressure rather than acupuncture, but the principle is the same.

(13-03-2023, 03:04 PM)Belly Wrote:  Maybe someone knows what points are better to press? How exactly to do it?

These two pictures show the pressure points.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon