Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dupes of Brava - stwics

(21-11-2023, 02:49 AM)breast4success Wrote:  The Noogleberry rings? They weren't large enough and I couldn't really fit them on the Stwics domes since there's not a "lip" to them. The insertion space is on the inner sides of the rings instead of the top or bottom.

Otherwise, the material felt soft enough. I don't think I'd try them with the hard plastic Noogleberry domes though. I would want them a bit thicker since they sit in the middle of the ring.

I got confused somewhere a long the way here. You must have already said that rings that come with the Stwics domes weren’t soft enough or something. I didn’t realize you had bought the noogleberry rings already as well. If the Stwics rings aren’t soft enough, and noogleberry rings won’t fit on their cups, there really is no point in buying from that company. That’s good to know. Thanks.

Wow!  Nice find although that is really expensive.

(21-11-2023, 02:49 AM)breast4success Wrote:  
(20-11-2023, 09:56 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  
(20-11-2023, 02:23 AM)breast4success Wrote:  Couldn't tolerate them and couldn't find ways to tolerate them. Others may get better mileage - if they don't mind the possible seller issues.

Were the rings not soft and/or thick enough?

The Noogleberry rings? They weren't large enough and I couldn't really fit them on the Stwics domes since there's not a "lip" to them. The insertion space is on the inner sides of the rings instead of the top or bottom.

Otherwise, the material felt soft enough. I don't think I'd try them with the hard plastic Noogleberry domes though. I would want them a bit thicker since they sit in the middle of the ring.

good to know you have been refunded from Amazon. yes, it is better to buy from Amazon for the customer protection. 
I fit really well in the Stwics and they hold pressure perfectly for me. I bought other hard plastic dooms before and they never fit me. May it does not fit all body shape/breast shape

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon