Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about domperidone

So I read (I think of reddit) if I switch my BC to a continuous progesterone (Yazmin) routine  and also taking domperidone would yield good gains without the affect of lots of extra body fat. I was just curious if I never had kids would Dom still cause lactation or does breast and nipples need constant stimulation? I'd rather not lactate at this time only looking for growth

Any one have insight on the lactation bit?

Anyone else have success with this blend??
Thank you ☺️☺️

(01-03-2023, 06:01 PM)Stealth94 Wrote:  So I read (I think of reddit) if I switch my BC to a continuous progesterone (Yazmin) routine  and also taking domperidone would yield good gains without the affect of lots of extra body fat. I was just curious if I never had kids would Dom still cause lactation or does breast and nipples need constant stimulation? I'd rather not lactate at this time only looking for growth

Any one have insight on the lactation bit?

Anyone else have success with this blend??
Thank you ☺️☺️

Domperidone is very risky! It can cause an array of mental health issues along with health issues if taken long enough, yes you can lactate even if you havnt had kids, I had an issue with lactation and lactation pain when I was using the noogleberry a long long time ago so my advice would be to be careful with domperidone, growing bigger boobs should not come at the risk of your mental and physical health, Id say to use goats rue and fennel if you are looking to increase prolactin like domperidone does x

Yeah I figured that out shortly after I posted and couldn't figure out how to delete my post ? sorry about that

Domperidone can raise prolactin levels, leading to lactation. Consult your healthcare provider. No personal experience with this blend.

Domperidone doesn't cause cardiac arrhythmia except in a study that was done when people were taking huge doses intravenously. The standard oral dose is very low in comparison. 

Although it has a risk of being linked to depression, it isn't known to cross from the body into the brain, unlike psychiatric medicines that it's related to. 

I would take a lower dose if you have a history of depression, and monitor for symptoms. It has to be tapered rather than stopped abruptly. 

I'm on my 3rd day of 80 mg dom right now and so far I like it. Where I am now tingles wise is where I would be after a month of herbs. I stopped for a long time and started again, I was on 40 mg dom at the time and didn't see any results. 

Don't take Yasmin, that's a  dated suggestion, any regular pill with 10 or 20 mg ethylestradiol would work.

(24-05-2023, 11:57 AM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Domperidone doesn't cause cardiac arrhythmia except in a study that was done when people were taking huge doses intravenously. The standard oral dose is very low in comparison. 

I'm not sure it's so clear. There are plenty of studies with oral domperidone, some have found domperidone prolongs the QTc, so one also has to consider if they are on other medications that do the same thing, as well as if there is a congenital condition.

This study found an increased risk of sudden cardiac death: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20925438/

This study found an increased risk of severe arrhythmias, but they thought it was due to confounding (however they don't give an explanation except that it was a small increased effect, but if that was the case it would look the same):
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-69053-4

One of the reasons why there isn't a lot of data is because it is prohibited in many places.

If taking it, it would be safer to monitor the QTc and make sure nothing happens.

Dom has been great for me so far because I haven't gotten sick on busses for as long as I've taken it. I get nausea a lot and used to throw up every day on public transit or in cars. Dom stopped all of these problems because that's what it's used for.

I've definitely regained a lot of the growth I missed out on by stopping NBE. There hasn't been a dramatic change  but I'm filling out my bra well and you can see a curve at the bottom of my boob when I wear leotard like items.

(01-06-2023, 05:03 AM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Dom has been great for me so far because I haven't gotten sick on busses for as long as I've taken it. I get nausea a lot and used to throw up every day on public transit or in cars. Dom stopped all of these problems because that's what it's used for.

I've definitely regained a lot of the growth I missed out on by stopping NBE. There hasn't been a dramatic change  but I'm filling out my bra well and you can see a curve at the bottom of my boob when I wear leotard like items.

Oh yes, I agree it's effective. I just mean one should be careful and check their other meds, if they have a heart condition, and know what the ECG looks like before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon