Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Goal

I hope im posting this in the correct spot. But I really dont have a correct measurement and how big i would like my breast to be. But i want them to be big. here are some pictures showing how big i want them. I plan to get this size without taking herbs. Only food and massages. (Do you think I can do it) Please do share any tips. Ive been on this website for a year now learning new things  Rolleyes  

[Image: eL0sPUykX03Cwup_w6E1umbZdJRXjMjoZ-8KtR_0...Oz_klH674A]

[b][Image: 3AZfVsOKt_IA2fJJguy82SGkBUtSV-RKbcy5GAD2...fnrbIMkrVI][/b]

[b][b][Image: J2aMQx0jgKmmfO3fV0hc007aPYRBv0TSJLspRHBr..._2QktMB1UM][/b][/b]

That is a nice goal to achieve, I think you can do it! what size are you start from?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I think im a C Cup. i have never been good at my cup size  Shy

There are some natural breast enlargement tips that you can try to increase the size of your bust line. These natural methods don't involve any surgery or breast pumps. You can make this happen in the comfort of your home. These techniques have been used by millions of women to successfully improve the bust line.

Tip 1: These are several herbs like wild yam, fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto. These herbs are available in the form of supplements. Look for dosage details on the label before you use. You can always consult a doctor before using these supplements to get best recommendation on dosage. These herbs will be slightly slow in action but consistent use will give you good results.

Tip 2: Another natural breast enlargement technique involves consuming vitamin c supplements. This supplement will improve the absorption of herbal supplements and bring about a hormonal balance in the body. For your breast to grow properly you require a correct balance of certain hormones in the body.

Tip 3: You can keep yourself fit and in good shape by doing some simple exercises. Some of the exercises like the push ups can actually help in natural breast enlargement. Try doing push ups 8 to 10 times to start with. This will help to grow the mammary tissues and provide proper strength and shape to your breasts.

Tip 4: Yet another natural breast enlargement technique to improve blood circulation and growth of tissues in the breasts is massage. You can do a simple massage or use herbal oil that has one of the above mentioned herbs. Massaging herbal oil will improve the absorption of the herb.

The use of vitamin C supplements is another natural method of breast enlargement. This supplement will boost the body's ability to absorb herbal supplements and promote hormonal equilibrium. The body has to have specific hormones in the right amounts for your breasts to develop properly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon