Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some advice on program, fenugreek vs goats rue

Aloe is mostly super good for perkiness and for great skin.  It will probably only help a little with growth.  Maybe if your IGF-1 and HGH are low it might make a big difference for growth, but probably not.  Since there are absorption studies with PC using large amounts the rotating sites sounds like a myth.  Especially with less than half the amount.  But there are a variety of places you can apply it and it doesn’t hurt to pick the one(s) that are most convenient or switch it up when you feel like it.

Thanks for your advice! I ordered some aloe to give that a try as well. I'm also going to try the spirulina, brewers yeast, and rice bran mix that you suggest to see if that could help at all.

Update: I mixed those 3 powders in with some orange juice and yogurt and the result was.. okay and got kinda gross by the end. Need to figure out how to make this palatable if I'm to drink it twice a day.

The nuts or veggies instead of those 3 are tastier.  That’s why I defaulted to nuts.  But up to you.

Yeah the foods you list would be a lot tastier, I just have a lot of appetite issues so I'm just trying to figure out a way to incorporate something a bit easier but still helpful for my goals.

Maybe I'll at least try pineapple juice as it is much sweeter and the only real problem was the bitterness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon