Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting serious about NBE, Smoothies?

Information 

Hello everyone! 
First post, long-time lurker. My girlfriend has been dabbling with NBE for almost 2 years and has experienced awesome growth within that time. Since she was a teenager her weight has always fluctuated between 120 and 150. She's now approaching the high end of that again at 145 but her breasts have never been over a B cup. She's now almost a D. Due to this, she's now looking to take NBE more seriously, but she's no good with forums and I'm more familiar with herbs anyway (herbal spiritualist parents) so I'll be posting on her behalf for now.

Some background if it's relevant:
Large butts (her mom) and large breasts (her grandma) are common on her mom's side of the family. Not so much her dad's. She has no measurable goal right now except to grow bigger.
Starting Measurements: 5'4, 120lb, 33/28 bust, 26 waist, 37 hips.
Most Recent Measurements: 140 lb, 36/31 bust, 27 waist, 40 hips.
As you can see, the majority of her weight is deposited in her hips and thighs.
She's 25 and about to start combination birth control.
She does not track her cycle as they're highly irregular but if the birth control makes them regular then she will. 

Diet consists mostly of:
Eggs & Bacon
Chicken or Steak
Carbs: mac n cheese, mashed potato, french fries.
Veggies/Salad
Ice Cream

She needs a low-maintenance regimen.
Her current daily regimen is: (Ingredients in order)

Pure Body Cream on breasts x1-2/day + 15 min massage (Anemarrhena asphodeloides root, PM, Progesterone, Wild Yam)
Nutrithick Gain Capsules x2 (Maca, Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle, Saw Palmetto, L-Lysine, & PM)
Nutrithick Gain Syrup x2 (PM, Blessed Thistle, and Dandelion Root)

The following is imbibed in a smoothie once daily:
Fruits (Strawberry/Banana)
Whole Milk
Garden of Life Protein Powder
Vital Protein Collagen Peptides (Bovine Organ sourced Collagen Powder)
Cinnamon Powder
Flax Seeds (to be replaced with GABA and White Peony Root Powder)

I'm trying to cobble together a powder-based, mostly smoothie-imbibed regimen for her to take once or twice daily.
How effective is this looking so far? I'm trying to cover the bases as outlined in B.i.G.G. 
Are there problems with putting these ingredients in a cold/frozen blended smoothie?
Any and all suggestions appreciated!

Hi! We are also just starting out routine. But I think your regimen ist looking really good and seems to be very sustainable.
My GF takes her PM in a frozen blended smoothie with frozen mango, vanilla extract, protein pouder and milk, because she doesn't like pills.
All the herbs she gets through "lactation" teas and she seems to react very well. 

But all in all i wouldn't change anything about your regimen. Wish you both good luck!

Hi, congratulations on supporting your partner on this wonderful journey! I’ve had a lot of large volume growth. And smoothies have definitely been a help. Because that way I can add the powdered Moringa and Shatavari as well as similar additions that you mention.

However, there was just a study out of UC Davis. That banana knocks down the absorption of almost all the good stuff you add into smoothies! Especially phenols and flavonoids, which is what you want for health purposes and strong skin. That’s all the good stuff that’s coming from berries. So I would omit bananas, and if you can dairy products. Again, dairy blocks out the absorption of a lot of good phenols, antioxidants And iron.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon