Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobs after Breastfeeding

Hi all, 

My wife and I are done having kids after she successfully breastfed all 3 of them. I am very proud of her and want to tread carefully on how our journey is presented. We have discussed our situation and I am not interested in doing anything without her permission or consent as its her body and I love her Smile

I have been curious about nbe for a long time as a 'breast man'. Recently she has confided that she is not as confident with her body/boobs after some very normal after-baby changes. Her boobs sag, and are not nearly as full as they once were. My wife has always had great breasts. She was about 32DD prior to kids. Throughout her pregnancies her size went up and down, I would guess as high as 32G/H while breastfeeding and as low as 30-32 B/C after breastfeeding. She has not been sized recently but I would guess she is down in that size range now and is disappointed with their change in shape.

It has been a challenging discussion with her as I do not want her to feel less attractive to me, and I have tried to re-assure her otherwise. That said, she knows how much I loved her big breasts before and we are both being open and honest. I feel some guilt and shame that some of her insecurities are caused by my feelings. 

I nervously mentioned this forum to her and she was surprisingly receptive to the idea of starting some kind of program. I suggested that she have a hormone test and discuss with doc, as we have noted other changes aside from breasts such as mood/anxiety etc. that may be related to a hormone imbalance. My priority is her health first of all (mental and physical), including her mood and self confidence. Selfishly I would like her to have bigger full breasts (again), but I understand and respect normal body changes that come with life, age, and childbirth. 

We are busy parents and not interested in anything that takes up a lot of time. I have read for example that pumping works for a lot of people, but half an hour everyday just isn't feasible for her. We are in mid 30s and generally fit and healthy. She is receptive to the idea of hormone/herbal intervention, but neither of us is interested in snake oil or scams. The only thing we have tried in the past is some breast massage between baby 2-3, with no results really for a few months. We did not pursue anything further at that time as we wanted to ensure we were done having kids/breastfeeding beforehand. I have read surferjoe's program thread and they seem credible - we would perhaps be looking at some fenugreek, PC cream and/or PM depending on results of a hormone test. 

To my surprise, I have not found much info on post-partum or post-breastfeeding on these forums, which is part of why I am posting this. If anyone has threads that are related and can link them, I would appreciate it. Everything I have read online outside these forums basically says it's normal and deal with it, or get a breast lift (which we don't want to do, at least not before exploring some non surgical options). I would also be interested to hear personal stories of anyone finding success restoring some of their pre-pregnancy boobs, what worked and what results you had.

Thanks,
John

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon