Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

10A with pear shape body, dreaming for DD's

Its been a long ass time and so many changes.
After shrinking to 70cm I gave up the program.
I started back on birth control for pregnancy prevention. Tried Yaz which worked wonderfully for me mood swing wise, but financially did not go well. My Dr has got me on Yasmine which I am on the branded version - Yelena. I seem to have a larger appetite but so far its ok.

I've been in an absolute DEEP DIVE. I saw the viral "bee pollen increases breasts" running around, only to find a Dr respond saying that bee pollen contains phytoestrogens that MAY help increase the breasts. He also mentioned that consuming estrogen peaks at ovulation which helps grow breast tissue, whilst in the secondary phase is when progesterone best hits which helps milk tissue grow.
Got me thinking about eating foods to support estrogen during ovulation such as flax and bee pollen, and then eating foods that support progesterone during luteal such as B vitamins, Magnesium...etc.

BUUUTTT then I deep dived about birth control, since I technically do not have a cycle- the estrogen and progesterone are basically mimicking the luteal phase (so there is a favour towards the progesterone) and the 4-7 day break mimicks the drop in progesterone and estrogen (period) I have to do some trickery.

Then i went researching back through some old posts whereby estrogen + progesterone - testosterone = boobs vs the estrogen + progesterone + testosterone = thighs + butt
which got me spinning in my tracks. Sooo the pill is mimicking luteal phase I think so I've got both progesterone + estrogen. Im still on the tracks about consuming foods that support both these hormones such as lots of leafy greens, vegetables, soy, flaxseeds, yogurt, lentils, beans, dried fruit, nuts, berries, B vitamis, fish oil.....
AND consuming foods that decrease testosterone like mint, soy, flax, no caffeine (HARDDDD) and doing gentle exercise like walking, jogging and yoga. 

This is all from a days revelation. Its a big mixture of information already known/researching (so I might be wrong on some stuff!!) and just seeing what happens.

I really wish there was a 1 program fits all, like just eat xyz and BAM you grow as much as you want and then just stop taking xyz once desired size is reached. Its frustrating.

Well, lets see how we go! I'll update with hopefully successful progress!!

Hello! Any update? I like the logic of eating foods to support the natural hormones or mimicking ones. How did it go?

Unfortunately I have not been consistent as I started a new job 2 months ago- shift work...its been a WILD adjustment.
But now that I have settled, I do plan on giving this a red hot go. I'll try updating weekly!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon