Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Losing Hope...

Hello everyone!

I have begun my NBE journey at the beginning of 2022, but never stuck to it until this october. 

My regimen starting the first week of october has been(every day):
-4000 mg of MSM and 1000 mg of Vit C
-1000 mg of fenugreek
-300 mg of PM

I had to quit PM recently as it was creating complications with my periods. 

I cannot deny that I have seen some growth given I was a 32D at the beginning, and am now 32DD. However, it seems like they have been deflating? for the past month  as my bras have been feeling loose. It also demotivates me that I gained about 10 lbs in the interim without experiencing MAJOR growth; I assumed that I would be at least 32E after my weight shot up to 127lbs from 116lbs. 

Any help/guidance would be appreciatedSmile

I recommend adding other things such as vitex, fennel and saw palmetto. SP doesn’t seem to play well with birth control so it’s optional. With BC, I would discuss spironolactone with a doctor. That’s also a testosterone blocker. 

Another thing to try is goat’s rue which brings up prolactin.

(15-12-2022, 04:23 PM)Grayson123 Wrote:  I recommend adding other things such as vitex, fennel and saw palmetto. SP doesn’t seem to play well with birth control so it’s optional. With BC, I would discuss spironolactone with a doctor. That’s also a testosterone blocker. 

Another thing to try is goat’s rue which brings up prolactin.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! What dosage would you recommend for saw palmetto? I happen to have a bottle of it at home

Find an extract standardized to 50% saponins for the fenugreek.  If it’s whole herb then less than 2,000 mg is unlikely to do anything at all.  If it’s an extract then you can use a low number of mg and still grow.

More than 3,000 mg MSM and 300 mg vitamin C is unlikely to help, but it doesn’t hurt either.

(16-12-2022, 04:57 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Find an extract standardized to 50% saponins for the fenugreek.  If it’s whole herb then less than 2,000 mg is unlikely to do anything at all.  If it’s an extract then you can use a low number of mg and still grow.

More than 3,000 mg MSM and 300 mg vitamin C is unlikely to help, but it doesn’t hurt either.

I have the Fenugreek extract standardized to 50% saponins. You suggest I lower the dose? Also do you agree with the above comment saying I should incorporate some testosteroneone blocker into my regimen such a saw palmetto? Much thanks

Then 1000 mg is fine and perhaps up to ~2,400 mg later if you don’t get any side effects from it.  Saw palmetto extract does help a little.  Other herbs may help a little bit too.  SPE isn’t that strong but it works on DHT.  Which is nice because other testosterone can be useful for things like workouts and the butt.  And women still need a little too.  You might not want to work heavily against all T like spiro unless you have high T.  Plus it’s a prescription drug.  Anything more than 100 mg PM should be cycled to avoid messing with your period.  It should also be balanced out with progesterone cream unless a hormone test confirms high progesterone and/or low estrogen.  Both for growth and to avoid a lot of hormone imbalance side effects.  Vitex might be enough to balance out smaller amounts of PM or to balance out weaker herbs used instead of PM, but vitex is not very strong.  But PM is pretty strong even if properly balanced and cycled, and I’m not saying you should necessarily use any at all.

Many also need up to 4 months to get their first inch.  Fenugreek may have also caused some of the weight gain but the gain levels off.

More tips are in my sig link.  Except if you use the foods and the more major program then I should update the progesterone amount to 1 mg per 5 mg PM.

Hello
Im a 19f and have been experiencing the exact same issues as you. Let me know if you find a solution or would like to pm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon