Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM+Leuprorelin

Hello I'm new here, but I couldn't find any information about leuprorelin. I read the ainterol forum, but now it's unavailable for some reason.. Hello, I took PM, SP, FG, my breasts started to grow a little, but in the meantime it turned out that I had prostate cancer... For this, I receive the Leuprorelin 11.25 mg injection. The male parts no longer work. I want big breasts...Can I have more? Or should I stop taking herbs? What is the suggestion? Thanks

Lupron shuts down GnRH similar to what a birth control progestin does for a cis female. It keeps your body from producing what it produces (testosterone or estrogen). 

A lot of young trans people take it to stop puberty. It would be used instead of Spiro in that case. 

It’s used for cancer because it gets around all the edges meanwhile medroxyprogesterone isn’t as strong. You can definitely take Pueraria with it but if you have cancer right now you should hold off until the cancer is all gone.

Sorry to hear about the prostate cancer diagnosis. I definitely wouldn't be advising ANYTHING that would stimulate prostate cancer, and that starts with systemic inflammation or an omega 6 supplement known as (arachidonic acid, see below). 

Pueraria Mirifica can either work well or go very bad, it depends on how aggressive the user is. If you follow the manufacturer's suggested dosage amount you should be okay. When you go over the RDA things go sideways (e.g. DVT, high blood pressure, weight gain, vision problems, muscle cramps, heart related issues, migraine, insomnia, etc). Talk to your doctor about adding NBE products, and find a therapist to talk about your inner feelings of wanting breasts, it never just starts and stops there…it leads to other places that need to be talked about or defined. 

At Breastnexum there's been at least a dozen (if not more) members who've developed DVT (deep vein thrombosis) and other health related issues. PM has side effects, as does estradiol. 

I think you should be more concerned about osteoporosis from the Lupron treatment than growing boobs to be honest (but that's me lol). From my own experience (again, lol i've been doing NBE/HRT for 10+ years) after GCS I suffered a broken ankle, but that was more from a protein deficiency. 

I've attached some additional information below. NBE (natural breast enlargement) does not always include using herbal supplements, breast pumps and massage techniques have been known to work too (worked for me). 

Breast Pumps & Massage
https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67

Here's an Herbal version for treating prostate cancer called DIM, Diindolylmethane:

(10-12-2014, 01:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  DIM is Diindolylmethane. It is an anticarcinogen and also improves estrogen metabolism. Plant-derived 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Is a Strong Androgen Antagonist in Human Prostate Cancer Cells* DIM is remarkably similar in conformational geometry and surface charge distribution to an established synthetic AR antagonist, although the atomic compositions of the two substances are quite different. Taken together with our published reports of the estrogen agonist activities of DIM, the present results establish DIM as a unique bifunctional hormone disruptor. To our knowledge, DIM is the first example of a pure androgen receptor antagonist from plants.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=4PM/HRT serum test analysis help62

PM/HRT serum test analysis help
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26770

Arachidonic acid (5,8,11,14-eicosatetraenoic acid), a member of the omega-6 poly-unsaturated fatty acids, was found to be an effective stimulator of human prostate cancer cell growth 
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9199209/

Thank you for your response! Here in Central Europe, HRT is not so accepted, even a normal urologist is not easy to find, and an endocrinologist is definitely not or would require a lot of money. I don't know if it is possible to recover from this at all so that PM can be continued afterwards. In addition to hormone injections, I have also received radiation therapy, and now I am here. If the PSA rises to 0.05, the hormone injection continues again. Since it is a hormone-sensitive cancer, when testosterone increases, the tumor grows. That is why I dared to hope that a little estrogen, which I receive from the PM, might even come in handy. But, it's probably not that simple, I'd rather give up herbs, I don't want to get involved in hormone + radiation therapy. Lupron caused impotence, in addition to testicle and penis shrinkage, my hips and buttocks became bigger, and a little belly fat also increased. And the heat wave is annoying. I will look at DIM, but I think it would have been better for prevention, I don't know if it can be used for existing prostate cancer. I am grateful and thank you again!

Lotus, I didn’t know that about the pueraria. It looks like I’ll stick to the fenugreek for now.

(Double post sorry)

(13-12-2022, 05:29 PM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Lotus, I didn’t know that about the pueraria. It looks like I’ll stick to the fenugreek for now.

Some in the genetic male forums use 3,000-4,000 mg PM and run into issues.  Don’t do that nor anywhere near it.  That said, 1 in 1000 people get deep vein thrombosis each year or 1 in 12 in their lifetime.  It’s one of the most common conditions.  So if you have 7000 members you’d expect 7 a year to get it while doing nothing, though many may not be active or post about it.  This is why we have studies with control groups.  And hrt or birth control are major sources of added estrogen risk for dvt.  So in theory PM might increase risk too, especially for those using 3,000-4,000 mg, but it’s hard to tell as some could get it anyway and many of them are on hrt.  Other equal or greater main causes besides estrogen are genetics, being sedentary, obesity and recent blood vessel damage such as surgery.  Walking is often recommended as prevention. 

www.pubmed.gov is great for checking for pueraria mirifica studies and finding health benefits and adverse effects.  Similar to BC side effects, hormonal problems with PM are common in forums and studies.  Especially if estrogen dominant (high estrogen and low progesterone).  And many get no side effects.  Yet unlike real estrogen the risks of breast cancer and cardiovascular problems are decreased in most studies.  Besides that, I couldn’t find anything related to dvt or blood clots.  Ludicrous amounts or isolating and super concentrating 1 component molecule from PM did increase cancer in some studies.  It is likely to be safer than real hormones, BC and most drugs. As Lotus mentioned the main thing is to not overdo it.  It is a strong herb.

More dvt info:
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hormone-re...hrt/risks/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_vein_thrombosis

Bugyisff, I’d hold off on most/all herbs while you have prostate cancer and run everything by your doctor.  Don’t want to strain your body.  Vegetables and whole grains may be helpful. I’ve seen a mediterranian diet mentioned in one study.

Joe, you are misinformed yet again, nobody uses 3,000 to 4,000mg of PM @ Breastnexum. Even if anyone is foolish enough (and their advised against using these dosages) they quickly find out the side effects of intense bone pain...that's mostly from a depletion of calcium or what I've long suspected is increased exposure to arsenic, read the chemicals analysis report on PM and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

(16-12-2022, 08:06 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:   That said, 1 in 1000 people get deep vein thrombosis each year or 1 in 12 in their lifetime

What you failed to mention in your quote of 1 in 1,000 people who develop DVT is 60,000 to 100,000 die from it.

Your rationalization is flawed, we're not talking about the global population of men who develop DVT, we're talking about  "AT BREASTNEXUM WHO USED PM AND DEVELOPED DVT"

So, over the past (say 5-7 years) we've known at least a dozen people (or more) who've reported having developed DVT from using PM at Breastnexum. Estimating the population of active members at Breastnexum to 300 members per year (and that's being extremely generous) we'll estimate 1 in 300 who use PM at 3,000 to 4,000mg will develop DVT based on your rationale. 

(16-12-2022, 08:06 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Some in the genetic male forums use 3,000-4,000 mg PM

That "SOME" people at Breastnexum "use" gives people the wrong impression, get your facts straight before making implied assumptions.

I did a search and could only find 3 using PM who got DVT: One using 4,000 mg PM, one using 3,000 mg PM, and one using 500 mg PM + HRT.  There were a few others only using HRT and no PM.  I don’t doubt that there could be more than 3 and for whatever reason didn’t show up in a search.  Google also had 4,000 mg with DVT.  They also talked about how others did the same so they thought it would be fine.  It is not an amount that I would think would be good for anyone including genetic males regardless.  It’s a warning about what not to do (and even less for genetic females).

(25-04-2021, 07:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(24-04-2021, 12:12 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I have one question regarding covid vaccine and PM. I read that vaccines can cause thrombosis. PM can also cause thrombosis. In case of vaccination, is it safe to take PM? I am planning to get vaccinated, so I am in doubt whether to start with PM or not.

HRT/Birth control by themselves have risks of developing blood clots, more so if combined with other meds that cause blood clots...or other risk factors, obesity, diabetes, etc. We've seen (here at BN) reported cases of DVT (deep vein thrombosis), if you have risk factors for DVT or have had thrombosis don't use PM or HRT if you plan on getting the vaccine, that's my opinion fwiw, or discuss this with a healthcare professional. 

From what I've read, an exposure to heparin can cause blood clots, or people who had high levels of antibodies to platelet factor 4 could trigger a thrombocytopenia. Thrombocytopenia is a condition in which you have a low blood platelet count.

Pulmonary embolism caused by delayed heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in a patient who received prophylactic LMWH
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3616178/
Cases being reported are said to be rare but serious adverse events related to thrombosis, primarily cerebral venous thrombosis, and thrombocytopenia.

Pathologic Antibodies to Platelet Factor 4 after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2105385

Btw ChAdOx1 is the AstraZeneca vaccine.

A few other concerns are Polysorbate and Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in the vaccines, I cover that in the next post asap. I am concerned that folks with immune disorders will see problems surface later on down the road from these vaccines. 

I'm sure folks old enough to remember what DES did to mothers and their children and grandchildren of mothers given DES to reduce miscarriages. 

I guarantee you failed to adequately search for more than three, if you expanded your search parameters you'd find so much more covering DVT at Breastnexum than the blanket assumptions.

(22-03-2022, 03:21 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

A DVT or PE can kill you.  I have direct experience with this and it was scary.  Some people are more prone to blood clotting issues than others.  If you have blood clotting issues in your family, be careful, you could be genetically predisposed to DVT or PE.

(13-03-2021, 03:12 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(12-03-2021, 03:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Personally?, I would never use synthetic progestin because of the increased side effects. Men have a much higher risk than women developing DVT (deep vein thrombosis)

OK, I'm sharing this link because I've already had a DVT and I want to be very clear. I have used this in the past and I'm considering using it again, but want to make sure it's NOT the type of compound you're referring to:

https://www.amazon.com/Progesterone-Bioi...B00EB0AQA4

I'd like to use it again. It definitely has an effect on me. Rub a little into my skin and have wacky dreams all night, so I know there's a hormonal effect!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon