Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie looking to grow 2 cups!

Tongue 

Hi there, I’m totally new to this so I would greatly appreciate your advice. I’m 22, currently a small B (70B) and I would love to grow to a 70D. I’m 5’2 or 157cm if that helps with anything.

I’ve been introduced to Fenugreek and BO and I wonder if that is the best place to start? Of course I’d love to see results as quickly as possible  Tongue 

Please do let me know what I should do and the amount of supplements I should take!

Thanks a lot!

Welcome! I think Fenugreek goes well with things like fennel and saw palmetto rather than with BO. I believe BO is its own thing. I use fenugreek, fennel and vitex. Some people use Maca but that’s more for the butt.

Hi lovely yes you can use fenugreek with BO despite what some others on the forums say they dont really compete, however just know BO is real hormones whereas herbs are phyto or plant hormones so they work slightly differently, with BO if it is your first time using it I would suggest starting off with 1 or 2 250mg capsules per day and slowly ramping up to the suggested 1500mg dosage as you may find you dont need as much for your own body, ensure you take something to support body temperature like cayenne pepper tincture or capsules, cinnamon bark capsules or kelp capsules, and get plenty of sleep, also massage is highly important, try making up the DIY herbal infused oil in my thread for good results or purchasing a good breast plumping cream, itchiness and swelling from massage and BO/fenugreek etc is a good sign of growth! Goodluck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon