Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Took hormone panel before and after BO. Hormones worse now!

My blood work prior to starting the BO showed elevated Progesterone and low estrogen.  I might try BO topically.  Need to get blood work done again. Will update. Thank you for the responses.

(10-01-2023, 09:41 PM)bgenie Wrote:  My blood work prior to starting the BO showed elevated Progesterone and low estrogen.  I might try BO topically.  Need to get blood work done again. Will update. Thank you for the responses.
Exactly so your estrogen was already low which in itself increases testosterone levels as they take over when estrogen is low. Id try BO again internally if I were you it will help increase estrogen by making your ovaries produce more, or you could try the herbal route, pueraria mirifica will work wonders for you since you have too low estrogen

(09-01-2023, 09:22 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 03:41 AM)healthyhills Wrote:  I've never tried BO, but this is one of my concerns with this supplement, especially as someone unable to get their hormones checked first.

BustyP I wanted to ask, although it may take longer than one month to get enhancement results, is 1 month not enough for BO to affect one's hormones and cause an imbalance to the point of causing issues, however minor? How long would you say it takes before one would start seeing any negative symptoms 
All BO comprises mostly of estrogen and progesterone with miniscule micro amounts of testosterone if any (not enough to affect levels) otherwise tons of women both trans and natal wouldnt be able to take it, one month is not long enough for any major or permanent changes to your hormones especially in the way the OP states, this is merely coincidence and would have nothing to do with BO, however if you have estrogen dominance or too high progesterone BO may make that worse since thats what it comprises of.

That is good to know BustyP, thank you.

I have not taken a hormone panel so it will just be guesswork for me until I can. Despite some minor and very managable issues, I believe I'm relatively balanced at the moment. I am taking supplements for general health and added a few herbs to promote balance and try to address said issues in the least invasive way possible. 

Animal products (in this case hormones) apparently have a different affect on the human body compared to plants, with the latter having been studied  longer and more extensively. l haven't been able to find very much regarding on how BO affects fertility in biological women in the long term, compared to PM which has been said by some here to be the "stronger" of the two. From I understand they both increase breast size, in different ways. 

I'm alright with my current size, mainly looking to achieve symmetry fullness and maintain it during weight-loss. If it turns out that the only way to achieve my desired look is to go bigger, which of the two would you recommend for that purpose?

(11-01-2023, 01:22 AM)healthyhills Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 03:41 AM)healthyhills Wrote:  I've never tried BO, but this is one of my concerns with this supplement, especially as someone unable to get their hormones checked first.

BustyP I wanted to ask, although it may take longer than one month to get enhancement results, is 1 month not enough for BO to affect one's hormones and cause an imbalance to the point of causing issues, however minor? How long would you say it takes before one would start seeing any negative symptoms 
All BO comprises mostly of estrogen and progesterone with miniscule micro amounts of testosterone if any (not enough to affect levels) otherwise tons of women both trans and natal wouldnt be able to take it, one month is not long enough for any major or permanent changes to your hormones especially in the way the OP states, this is merely coincidence and would have nothing to do with BO, however if you have estrogen dominance or too high progesterone BO may make that worse since thats what it comprises of.

I have not taken a hormone panel so it will just be guesswork for me until I can. Despite some minor and very managable issues, I believe I'm relatively balanced at the moment. I am taking supplements for general health and added a few herbs to promote balance and try to address said issues in the least invasive way possible. 

Animal products (in this case hormones) apparently have a different affect on the human body compared to plants, with the latter having been studied  longer and more extensively. l haven't been able to find very much regarding on how BO affects fertility in biological women in the long term, compared to PM which has been said by some here to be the "stronger" of the two. From I understand they both increase breast size, in different ways. 

I'm alright with my current size, mainly looking to achieve symmetry fullness and maintain it during weight-loss. If it turns out that the only way to achieve my desired look is to go bigger, which of the two would you recommend for that purpose?

Well if you are more happy with just fullness you can try a low dose of PM (yes this is strong and sometimes you must take a "maintenance dose") but if you are looking for growth of many cups definitely try BO and uterus glandular Smile

(11-01-2023, 08:27 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Well if you are more happy with just fullness you can try a low dose of PM (yes this is strong and sometimes you must take a "maintenance dose") but if you are looking for growth of many cups definitely try BO and uterus glandular Smile

PM it is, thank you! 

I will finish up my fennel/fenugreek trial to see where they take me first. I'm almost out of those herbs so if nothing bad happens I will likely try extracts of those two next, then PM + Vitex + SP. Then maybe BO and glandulars one day if I'm ever struck with boob greed  Tongue

(11-01-2023, 11:54 PM)healthyhills Wrote:  

PM it is, thank you! 

I will finish up my fennel/fenugreek trial to see where they take me first. I'm almost out of those herbs so if nothing bad happens I will likely try extracts of those two next, then PM + Vitex + SP. Then maybe BO and glandulars one day if I'm ever struck with boob greed  Tongue

Sounds like a great plan! I am actually making the switch back to herbs as Im stalling on BO I had great fullness growth with BO but herbs worked much better for me in the past, its purely because I cant get my temps up to what is considered good for BO so if you ever do try BO you need to intake lots of protein and get your temps up higher! X

(12-01-2023, 12:48 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  
(11-01-2023, 11:54 PM)healthyhills Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 09:22 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  All BO comprises mostly of estrogen and progesterone with miniscule micro amounts of testosterone if any (not enough to affect levels) otherwise tons of women both trans and natal wouldnt be able to take it, one month is not long enough for any major or permanent changes to your hormones especially in the way the OP states, this is merely coincidence and would have nothing to do with BO, however if you have estrogen dominance or too high progesterone BO may make that worse since thats what it comprises of.

PM it is, thank you! 

Sounds like a great plan! I am actually making the switch back to herbs as Im stalling on BO I had great fullness growth with BO but herbs worked much better for me in the past, its purely because I cant get my temps up to what is considered good for BO so if you ever do try BO you need to intake lots of protein and get your temps up higher! X

Good to know! Sounds like I might be a good candidate for BO then. 

I eat a lot of eggs, gelatin, chicken and broth so my protein intake should be optimal. Not sure what the ideal temp for BO is but my body temperature is typically pretty high,  fluctuating between 98-99F year round. I had actually been trying to lower it since reading that high body heat exacerbates sebum production and cause acne, which I have a mild case of at the moment. Not sure if that would negatively affect NBE or not? 

I also saw that you had issues with PM in the past. Do you think you will ever go back to it again, possibly taking smaller than normal dose?

Wow you are literally the PERFECT candidate for BO from all the protein you have and your high body temps you would do amazing on BO Im jealous! Lol my temps never got anywhere near that even with kelp and pituitary glandular in the mix, unfortunately no PM doesnt agree with me I either become a raging hot head or get extreme anxiety and emotional  Sad I will be sticking to herbs like licorice root, white peony, motherwort etc and possibly sheep sorrel which is highly estrogenic too, licorice root activates beta and alpha estrogen receptors whilst blocking testosterone(which doesnt really benefit me because my body doesnt make any) its a good herb but needs to be taken in lower doses as it ups your blood pressure but mine is quite low from medication Im on, I will also be massaging with my diy herbal oil I make as in my previous thread I grew very well on herbs and massage more than BO but you would be amazing with BO!

(12-01-2023, 11:00 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Wow you are literally the PERFECT candidate for BO from all the protein you have and your high body temps you would do amazing on BO Im jealous! Lol my temps never got anywhere near that even with kelp and pituitary glandular in the mix, unfortunately no PM doesnt agree with me I either become a raging hot head or get extreme anxiety and emotional  Sad I will be sticking to herbs like licorice root, white peony, motherwort etc and possibly sheep sorrel which is highly estrogenic too, licorice root activates beta and alpha estrogen receptors whilst blocking testosterone(which doesnt really benefit me because my body doesnt make any) its a good herb but needs to be taken in lower doses as it ups your blood pressure but mine is quite low from medication Im on, I will also be massaging with my diy herbal oil I make as in my previous thread I grew very well on herbs and massage more than BO but you would be amazing with BO!

I bet you have beautiful skin with those low temps, I'm the one who should be jealous! My pores are huge and I'm always hot and sweaty it's gross lol 

That's interesing about the licorice. I used it in a tea blend years ago but stopped since I didn't like how sweet it was. I think I still have some in my spice cabinet. I think I will use less of it this time and see what happens. Would be a good way to use it up  Big Grin

If I ever decide BO I will share my experience with it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon