Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boob Diaries

I feel stalling happens sometimes or even going backwards. When the bra is tight I let the straps down until they’re down all the way. Most of the support seems to come from the band, I believe. 

Stalling sucks but I saw on that original WomynWeb site that people keep growing after a year even.

Yeh my problem is the cups are too tight and the underwire is now cutting into me bad :/ fingers crossed thats the case for both of us   Big Grin I need to get back into massaging again that swelled them up

I was subjected to a natural experiment where a relative developed psychosis and locked me out for 4 days, so I became a digital nomad at my friends house and was deprived of all meds except for fenugreek, which is at my job. 

I also had to walk 20 minutes to the train, which took twice as long to get to work, so there was an aerobic element. 

Though I got very bad periods (I Use continuous Bc and couldn’t have that) I didn’t shrink that much. When I got back, I tried on some old 34c bras and they were still very small.

The sudden discontinuation of 40 mg Domperidone had no effects except that I stopped tingling on the last day, but not the first day. I think side effects are usually found in people who take huge doses. 

This really indicates that even under short time frames you can still see a real difference.

I’ve been back on all supplements for the past week. Sources say that Spiro has shipped to my job as well though I would have to go there and check. I’m staying around 39 inches which is good. Haven’t really been focused on dieting though.

Gone up to 39.5 but the bottom band is now up to 31. I just drank a lot of water this morning though. I think Domperidone is making a difference. I’ve been slacking off on the massage due to various factors in my life

After a kerfuffle, I've started BE again. I'm using 80 mg domperidone, 3000 FG and 1000 mg SP. The Dom seems to be the most effective. My weight is 138 lbs after binge eating for months on end. I live where I have no privacy so I'm only doing a small amount of massage. 

I'm wearing 34D with the straps fully up, and after 3 days of Dom I'm getting baby butt crack cleavage which is great. Don't get me wrong I use Reddit meme bra sizing so I don't look like that size, but still I've kept some progress from last time.

This is my other account. I discontinued my routine for a number of months because I was dealing with stuff relating to my apartment. But now that bikini season is within 4-5 months, I’m starting again. Right now I’m in a 36C- 39 inches, but I was up to 150 lbs at the beginning of the year and am also trying to slim down. I’ve ditched the domp, which I have a bad feeling about. I’ve lost some fullness which sucks but it should come back soon.  So, the adventure begins again.

Fenugreek will add fat all over your body, it doea not just target your breasts.

I haven’t had the experience of overall weight gain from fenugreek before. It craters blood sugar which triggers eating. The reason I gained weight is because I had a death in the family and had to scramble for a place to live. Now I’m ready for NBE again and watch my calorie intake.

I understand that you’re a marketing agent for Noogleberry. I’m getting the Bosom Beauty eventually but I mix a variety of methods.

Noticing visual growth and lift, clothes getting tight, though nothing on the tape measure yet. 

One thing I've noticed is that while in the past, during my fatter stages, I've consistently measured at 36C, dropping down to 34B as I slimmed down, my band size has shrunk to the point that every calculator consistently tells me im 34D or DD now. 

While the C still fits better for now this might not be the case if I keep growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon