Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boob Diaries

I ordered vitex seeds to chew with my fennel seeds. 

Sometimes I wonder if I should even pursue this because I don't have the genetics for BE.  

Of course most people in my family are also tall so genetics doesn't count for everything.

How do you know you don't have the genetics for BE?

No woman in my family has a medium or large bustline or booty. I'm cis / straight, but I know lots of trans people and trans women usually end up the same size as their family members. It would be the same with me.

But I'm also the shortest one so I don't know how that happened.

Genetics is a complicated subject. As you said earlier, it doesn't count for everything.

Measured before eating instead of after as usual. 29 underhand, 37.5 over. 

I started adding vitex seeds to my tea because they're hard to chew without softening first. Chewing fennel seeds whenever I can though. I'm doing a lot of massage.

I bought half a pound of crushed fenugreek seeds at the Indian supermarket which are easy to chew, like fennel. 

I've been taking 6-8 tablespoons everyday during the weekend to save the expensive concentrate capsules for use at work. I also chew large amounts of fennel and linseed, mixed together, and soak vitex seed in my tea at work  so I can chew it when im done with the tea. 

I take spironolactone 100 every day when I'm at work. As an alternative to coconut water I drink seltzer water and I eat rice or pasta instead of mashed potato.  

Those of us over age 40 need to watch out when it comes to spiro. I'm not just using it for NBE but I also have hirsutism and acne.

Measured after eating. 30 under, 38.5 over. I'm hoping the growth that I see is real.

I've reached the 3rd week. The Spironolactone was negatively impacting my mood so I cut it down to 50 mg per day. I'm drinking the fenugreek, fennel and vitex in tea at work and taking 

2400-3000 FG 
saw Palmetto
maca 
Birth control (levonorgestrel/ 20 mcg ethinylestradiol - after age 40 it's probably better to usr a progestin with a very low clotting risk, and a very low dose.)  

I'm also using the Eveline volufiline lotion 2x/day. They removed the volufiline brand but it still says that it can increase your bust by 2 cm (littlr less than an inch) in 60 days. 

Right now I'm 38.5 above, 30 below after eating. 
My weight is 144 lbs. 

Bust 38.5 Waist 28 Hip 39. I've lost an inch around the waist and the hip. 

My pants are getting loose. When I lift my arms above my head I see a defined line underneath my breast area like in Playboy models. Although I haven't seen gainz. I'm trying to get ready for bathing suit season. 

Let's hope I'm able to hit 130 lbs, while maintaining the same bust line.

145.2 LBs after a candy binge. Remember that I started at 155. 

38 overbust 
28.5 underbust
28 waist
38 butt 

Interesting. Let's see if this trend continues. It looks like I'm getting something out of the Volufiline. I don't seem to have any mood side effects from the 50 mg Spiro. 

I've heard of folks doing well on low doses of domperidone as well, people on another forum have been using the standard nausea dose. Once my life situation calms down I might try it.

38.5 / 39 bust
29 under
27.5 waist
38 hip 
33 under armpit 

Officially I've increased around 1 inch in the chest and slimmed down by 1 inch, which means 2 inches of boob growth. I see a lot of firming up and shaping up. I'm hoping to maintain my weight loss arc while gaining as much breast as I can.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon