Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boob Diaries

142 lbs. I'm losing weight slow and steady and I'm surprised because it's not like I went crazy with the diets. My goal weight is imminent. I hope to lose the 7 lbs that will get me to a normal BMI. 

Holding steady at 38, 38.5 over and 30 ish, 29 ish under. My waist is 28 and my hips are.. 38. Bodies are soft and it's hard to get a good solid measure. My 34D bras are still basically a good fit but I'm kind of overflowing. The 36C doesn't even work anymore as it's probably stretched out. I look like a small B cup and not the C/D people you see on TV, especially because Im chubby. 

I went to a new style bra fitting site and they convinced me to buy a much larger bra because of the "don't add any inches" trend so I ordered a second hand one for 5 bucks. No surprise it didn't fit, but it did give me a goal size to grow into. That's a UK size not a US size so its not as big as it sounds especially on someone chubby like me. There's a dollar store here called Lot less that sells bras in these sizes as well but you can't try them on. 

My goal is to add 3 or 4 inches in the chest and take maybe 2 inches off my waist, but it's going to take time. With Teres original site, Womyn Web, she grew around 3-4 cup sizes which is what I'm after but it took 71 weeks. Now I'm used to the fenugreek smell, drinking the fenugreek and fennel teas  and the daily routine, volufilline lotion twice a day, etc so I'm in it for the long haul. My goal is that my chest will be in balance with the rest of my physique.

New pictures. This is at a 30 underbust, 38.5 overbust. I think I grew, but idk.

(11-04-2024, 01:45 AM)StopTheSag Wrote:  New pictures. This is at a 30 underbust, 38.5 overbust. I think I grew, but idk.
I hope my pictures get attached.

I hope these pics show up

[attachment=14904][attachment=14902][attachment=14903]

I hope these pics show up

Before and after side to side. 6 weeks of continual NBE usage. Around a 4 lb weight difference.

Overbust: full 39", 40" while leaning over
Underbust: 30

One thing I've found a way to troubleshoot is that when my nipples get darker from NBE I just use a skin lightening gel (gel not cream) from the beauty supply store. If you can't find this use 4% hydroquinone from the dermatologist. It works like a charm and prevents my nipples from getting way darker in relation to my skin tone like a lot of older women in my family. I want to look young, yet busty.

I did the rice sizer trick that women do before they get implants. I bought bras in my fantasy sizes : 32 F (DDDD) and 32 FF (DDDD) and stuffed them with plastic baggies of rice inside socks. 

It looks like it would take me 280 CC (a bit less than 2 rice cooker rice scoops) to get to the 32F and 400 CC to get to the 32FF. Both of them look amazing, natural and balanced on my body. I had wanted 600 CC implants, and this really made me feel confident that I'm closer to my goal. 

A 32F on my body size would be a 27/28 underbust and a 41 bust. A 32 FF would be around a 43-44 bust. Those were measurements I took with the rice in my bra. I know it doesn't align with Victoria's Secret or A Bra That Fits, but my body seems a bit different. 

But knowing that I'm growing, and that Tere Prasse of Womynweb grew 3/4 sizes in a year and a half, I feel I definitely have a hope of getting into my fantasy sizes without surgery.

I covered my face with a shirt to take these pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Current body in my favorite bra. (Body By Victoria 34D). I actually never would've thought I would've made it to this size.

Onward to Size F. A lifelong dream of mine as a 90s baby growing up with silicon mrdia. One memory unlocked is when I was younger and talking to a guy online. he said I was a B cup - I was a C. He said he didn't want to talk to me sexually because he had lost his virginity to a girl with 34FFs. So, It's always been a fantasy for me to be that size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon