Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Break on period or not while on Bovine Ovary?

Hi everyone! So I started taking my bo program about 1.5 weeks ago and started having tingles the 2nd day in and everyday after that. However I just started my period a few days ago and stopped taking the pills bc I read that MissMadScientist recommended taking a break on your period while on BO. 

The thing is I've stopped getting any tingles since I'm not taking the pills now on my period. Should I continue taking my pills even through my period then? It seems like my body was responding well to my program until I stopped. I don't want to mess with my period either though, that's my fear. Can anyone advise?? Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

You don’t have to take it in your period.

And when you restart taking it again, the pain will be appeared.

It is okay.

Thank you so much for your response! I guess I will try taking a break on my period and see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Im started week 3 of BO,  and am currently taking it on my cycle. Hard to tell because I have IUD but I think it's day 4 or 5 right now! Even with increasing BO, no tingles currently. Seems like I got most tingles from PM but stopped that when I got my Swanson BO to try it by itself. 
I have been trying to find this article where MissMadScientist recommends BO cycling on luteal but so far no luck - can anyone post a link? 

Thanks all for sharing info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon