Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does fat brushing/night bras help tuberous breasts?

This is something I've been wondering for a while now. I've been experimenting with NBE for a couple years and while I did experience some definite growth (altho some of it is lost due to weight loss), I noticed the shape of my breasts hasn't really changed. I still have to kinda angle push up bras a certain way and even use special sticky pads to get decent cleavage and to get it to stay in place, but otherwise without using those measures I basically look flat chested in certain tops. I have been following several Japanese massage videos and they all commonly claim that they were able to improve their cleavage through fat brushing and wearing night bras. But I've been fat brushing and using night bras consistently for maybe almost two years now and I haven't really seen any increased roundness of my boobs. I wonder if these techniques only really work for women who have regular, round shaped breasts because that's what it appears to be. I've even tried to ask some of these Japanese women directly if they work on tuberous breasts, but I haven't got any response, possibly due to the language barrier? Not sure.

But anyway I wanted to know, have these techniques worked for anyone of you who have tuberous breasts? I am also using progesterone cream, doing chest work outs, and noogling but not noticing changes with those yet either

(01-11-2022, 03:45 AM)leilajos Wrote:  I wonder if these techniques only really work for women who have regular, round shaped breasts because that's what it appears to be. 

I would say probably yes, those techniques only really work for women who have regular shaped breasts. Unfortunately I don't think they can improve the appearance of tuberous breasts. 

I'm wondering if there are any chest exercises that would help and what effect strengthening the chest muscles would have.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon