Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am looking for progesterone cream (EU).

Progesterone cream was suggested in a thread for me to try.  
I had a look online. I am in an EU country and it seems like its a prescription only medicine. 

I had a look on amazon and there is some stuff there that claims to have some progesterone.  Or some herbal creams. 

I am somewhat apprehensive about buying something like this from amazon. Amazon usually prints on the label what's in your package and I don't want my postman and my family to know what I have in the mail.

All buying any medicines online mind be stopped at customs.  I don't know. 

Does anyone know where in the EU (online) that I could buy a progesterone cream or some sort of herbal progesterone cream.

Get it on Iherb!!

Pretty sure it does require a prescription in most EU countries. Buying it online _could_ get you in trouble with customs depending on if they notice. Some countries are probably tighter than others. Sometimes they destroy it if intercepted, sometimes they try to fine you. I have never tried importing it myself - this is just what I have read.

The only exceptions I know if is Spain, and I believe now the UK, you can get over the counter HRT treatment from pharmacies in the form of patches that contain progesterone and oestrogen. Not sure how you would go if you don't look like a menopausal woman though. If you try it let us know.

Otherwise you probably need to ask a doctor.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon