Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine and birth control

So i'm back trying to grow again. I have recently decided to get on birth control to help with hormonal emotions before my period. However, my doctor decided to go with a progesterone only birth control. Does anyone know if it is okay to take bovine ovary with progesterone only birth control? I don't really want to ask my doctor about it... and if I do ask it won't be until a month from now. Considering I've heard progesterone helps tuberous breast, I am wondering if now would be the perfect time to combine it with the bovine. If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know.

Estrogen and progesterone should be in balance to grow.  But all progestin (synthetic progesterone) BC is super strong.  You would need pueraria mirifica to balance out so much.  But that could be really harsh starting out, especially with emotional issues.  I think try the foods in my signature link for a while then come off of BC if you can and try something gentler and more balanced.  Hopefully after enough months it will help with the emotional issues too.  You might start by soaking whole fenugreek seeds in water for 4 hours or more (such as overnight), drain, rinse, snack.  1 tbsp.  to start then increasing to 2-3 tbsp. after at least a few days if there are no issues.  This is also good for hormonal balance and mood besides nbe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon