Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Help with a Program on BCP

Tongue 

Hi Everyone! 

I am fairly new to nbe and I started off in the /nbe Reddit group until it unfortunately got deleted. Throughout the past couple years, I have started certain nbe tips but always faced issues since I am currently taking BCP. Every year I have to switch my BCP because I always have issues with constant breakthrough bleeding and I just switched a month ago to the highest dosage pill and so I do not want to really mess with it. I was wondering if there is a simple program that does not directly interfere with BCP (I did see one on the Reddit group before it got taken down). 

My Info:
- Asian American
- 21 Years Old
- Size 32B
- 5’ 3 and 116 pounds 
- I have a more athletic hourglass build since I do hot Pilates 
- I do have a fast metabolism

I have tried fenugreek, wild yam root, dong quai and maca but these unfortunately cause breakthrough bleeding. I did start taking MSM last month and I don’t know if this was the cause, but I started having breakthrough bleeding as well. I haven’t heard that MSM can cause this so I am not sure if that was the case or it was the flaxseed and soy flour I was trying but I am afraid to try it out again. I take EPO, fish oil, and calcium + vitamin d3 supplements every day. 

Thank you so much for any advice or help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon