Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help with new BO regimen

Hello,

I’m new here and have been reading as much as I can about BO on here as possible. I have tried herbal breast enlargement in the past but it didn’t really work so I wanted to try BO.

I’m 42, 5’5, 125lbs, 34 A/B, never had kids. I don’t have any hormonal imbalances that I know of.

I wanted to try Swanson Bovine Ovary and add in Swanson pituitary since I’m over 35 but I’m not sure how much to take of anything since I’ve been reading different user regimens and people seem to take quite different amounts. Also, do I need to take any supplements like msm or kelp or anything else that would be helpful? I already drink a collagen protein shake for breakfast. 

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

(16-10-2022, 05:22 AM)NinaLouise80 Wrote:  Hello,

I’m new here and have been reading as much as I can about BO on here as possible. I have tried herbal breast enlargement in the past but it didn’t really work so I wanted to try BO.

I’m 42, 5’5, 125lbs, 34 A/B, never had kids. I don’t have any hormonal imbalances that I know of.

I wanted to try Swanson Bovine Ovary and add in Swanson pituitary since I’m over 35 but I’m not sure how much to take of anything since I’ve been reading different user regimens and people seem to take quite different amounts. Also, do I need to take any supplements like msm or kelp or anything else that would be helpful? I already drink a collagen protein shake for breakfast. 

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

So I have been on BO supplements since August using a company that will provide me with support on supplements to use, Trans Femm. I am happy with their products and I don't have to worry about how many of what to take etc. 

The vitamins that were recommended are:K2/D3, B12, and Selenium followedby a teaspoonof organichoney beforebreakfast. Since I have a lower body temp it was also recommended that I add an iodine supplement, I take liquid, and L-Tyrosine. 

I will have to say after 2 months I am noticing increased nipple sensitivity and they tend to be firm 90 percent of the time, pre BO my nipples were as flat as can be except when it was cold. I am not sure about breast growth because I already have an F cup, and my measurements are 41/51. 

Hope that helps. Check out Trans Femm online, they have a good product and it takes out the guess work plus the price is comparable.

Thank you for your help! I'm a biological female so I'm not interested in taking TransFemm prods, but thank you so much for your reply!! I do appreciate it. 

I actually already was able to come up with a program following a combination of Dboobies and missmadscientist using Swanson BO and I'm starting today! Wish me luck!!

Hi Nina, I wish you the best of luck. Transfemme products were originally designed for women under the name of Bountiful Breasts but I guess with so many men like me they also developed a product designed for men. Anyway, glad you found a good daily regimen.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon