Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breast looks bigger despite I am losing weight

English is not my first language I hope it is fine.
I was once 70a when I was 50kg, but then I gained weight after I drank 1litre of full fat milk and deep fried food every day to 80kg. My breast went up to 80E.
But it was unhealthy so I started to eat less food. Right now I am 75E with 57kg.
But lately my breast was shrinking fast so I amend my diet. I ate one meal a day to lose weight before.
But then I started drinking asahi slim up slim protein drink which consists of soy protein and collagen. I noticed my breast looks bigger after drinking one week.
I also drink a spoon of ginseng powder with ginger powder and honey with lukewarm water. Ginseng in Chinese medicine can strengthen the qi and blood which aids the growth of breast. It can change my weak circulation of nutrients and help me better absorb it. I buy it from china.
I think the main factors for breast growth is soy protein and collagen from asahi slim up slim.
I also eat 180g of chicken breast every day it has the amino acids which is beneficial too.
Hopes this helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon