Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience with NBE and looking for feedback.

I am a 21 year old cis gendered female. I am 5'3 and 115lbs. I have size 32 A boobs and have a piete body with a big bubble butt. I don't have wide hips. My goal is to get to a C or D cup. I have been attempting NBE for over two years now with the only results being temporary (despite me being very consistent with my program) and never more than 1 more cup size. I am finally determined to figure this out once and for all. I have breast augmentation surgery set up next year, but I much rather do it the natural way. 

In my past I would use maca, fenugreek, massage, birth control and a balanced diet in order to enhance my breast (I never found that maca or my diet had any affect though) 

I took a blood test to look at my hormone levels, but I got confused with which day to take the test on and I took it on day 13 of my 26 day cycle (One day after ovulation). All my results came back in the normal. However, my progesterone was high-normal and my estrogen was low-normal. I believe I would have gotten a more accurate result if I took my test a bit later on in my cycle.

However, I do believe I may have a progesterone dominance as I have gotten growth from only drinking red clover (which is a estrogenic herb) alone. However, the growth is never permanent whether I routinely drink it or not.

Currently I eat a whole foods plant based diet. With a ton of nuts, seeds, leafy greens, fruits, whole grains, beans and herbs each day. I also consume a lot of soy milk and flax seeds (although I have not noticed any growth from these foods). I also exercise daily. (None of this seems to add to my breast growth as I was also a A32 when I ate poorly) 

• I take a multi vitamin, omega 3, lions mane and chaga every day. 

• I take 2000mg of MSM with 3000mg vitamin C every morning. (I may stop MSM as I don't think it is necessary for my situation).

• I massage my breasts 2x a day for about 10 minutes with olive or coconut oil. This seems to be the most important part of my program, but usually needs to be combined with other things in order to work.
  • I have been eating 1-4TBS soaked fenugreek seeds every morning on an empty stomach for over two years now. This has always delivered inconsistent results.
  • I just started taking a 100mg pearfica murifica with 50mg DIM supplement a couple weeks ago and this has been seeming to work pretty well. My breast were very sore and swollen and within 2 weeks I was up half a size. However, I stopped it once my period started because I just read something that I should be cycling estrogenic herbs. However, I may not cycle for my following periods as the dose im taking of PM is considered a small dose. Now I am on day 4 of my period (and 4 days without PM and red clover) and my boobs have shrunk back to normal (maybe a smidge bigger than normal). 
  • I have been drinking 3 large cups of red clover tea a day. This is inconsistent, but when it does work, it works well.
  • I was taking saw pawmetto 2250mg (non extract) for a little while, but I ran out so plan to buy more. This time I will try an extract. I didn't notice anything, but I want to try again to be sure. 

PM may be the thing I am missing. I hope it is, but I am trying not to get my hopes up as nothing has been consistent for me in the past.

Is there anything I am missing or should adjust? Is PM and red clover too much? I was also thinking of adding 1 tsp of fennel seeds each morning and seeing how that goes. How long should I wait until upping my dose of PM or adding progesterone cream into the mix?

Also, if anyone could touch more on cycling with estrogenic herbs that would be great.

I am a 21 year old cis gendered female. I am 5'3 and 115lbs. I have size 32 A boobs and have a piete body with a big bubble butt. I don't have wide hips. My goal is to get to a C or D cup. I have been attempting NBE for over two years now with the only results being temporary (despite me being very consistent with my program) and never more than 1 more cup size. I am finally determined to figure this out once and for all. I have breast augmentation surgery set up next year, but I much rather do it the natural way. 

In my past I would use maca, fenugreek, massage, birth control and a balanced diet in order to enhance my breast (I never found that maca or my diet had any affect though) 

I took a blood test to look at my hormone levels, but I got confused with which day to take the test on and I took it on day 13 of my 26 day cycle (One day after ovulation). All my results came back in the normal. However, my progesterone was high-normal and my estrogen was low-normal. I believe I would have gotten a more accurate result if I took my test a bit later on in my cycle.

However, I do believe I may have a progesterone dominance as I have gotten growth from only drinking red clover (which is a estrogenic herb) alone. However, the growth is never permanent whether I routinely drink it or not.

Currently I eat a whole foods plant based diet. With a ton of nuts, seeds, leafy greens, fruits, whole grains, beans and herbs each day. I also consume a lot of soy milk and flax seeds (although I have not noticed any growth from these foods). I also exercise daily. (None of this seems to add to my breast growth as I was also a A32 when I ate poorly) 

• I take a multi vitamin, omega 3, lions mane and chaga every day. 

• I take 2000mg of MSM with 3000mg vitamin C every morning. (I may stop MSM as I don't think it is necessary for my situation).

• I massage my breasts 2x a day for about 10 minutes with olive or coconut oil. This seems to be the most important part of my program, but usually needs to be combined with other things in order to work.
  • I have been eating 1-4TBS soaked fenugreek seeds every morning on an empty stomach for over two years now. This has always delivered inconsistent results.
  • I just started taking a 100mg pearfica murifica with 50mg DIM supplement a couple weeks ago and this has been seeming to work pretty well. My breast were very sore and swollen and within 2 weeks I was up half a size. However, I stopped it once my period started because I just read something that I should be cycling estrogenic herbs. However, I may not cycle for my following periods as the dose im taking of PM is considered a small dose. Now I am on day 4 of my period (and 4 days without PM and red clover) and my boobs have shrunk back to normal (maybe a smidge bigger than normal). 
  • I have been drinking 3 large cups of red clover tea a day. This is inconsistent, but when it does work, it works well.
  • I was taking saw pawmetto 2250mg (non extract) for a little while, but I ran out so plan to buy more. This time I will try an extract. I didn't notice anything, but I want to try again to be sure. 

PM may be the thing I am missing. I hope it is, but I am trying not to get my hopes up as nothing has been consistent for me in the past.

Is there anything I am missing or should adjust? Is PM and red clover too much? I was also thinking of adding 1 tsp of fennel seeds each morning and seeing how that goes. How long should I wait until upping my dose of PM or adding progesterone cream into the mix?

Also, if anyone could touch more on cycling with estrogenic herbs that would be great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon