Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist Program - Again again!!!

Hi Maria!

I’ve read Missmadscientist threads for the last couple of days. I like you just go with the flow and take care of yourself and your body. I have only been doing massage and hypnosis and subliminals and just eating more protein and drinking lots of water. I just bought some grounded flax seed and some maca powder(which I read is good too on some other threads) I can’t find the soy flour here in Florida yet and I also don’t like dairy milk. Do you think if I just try it with water and sesame milk would do? Or does it have to be dairy? 

I hope you are doing well and it is a less stressful time for you and your family ?

I just tried the flax seed with water it wasn’t the worse but I had to keep adding more water to it to get the grainy/sand texture down. I also drank a cup of sesame milk and another glass of water to get all of it graininess out of my mouth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon