Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE help for newbie

Hi there! Long-time lurker of the forums and looking to finally try NBE out. A couple of details about myself: 

- I am currently a B or reaaallyy small C cup. Exact measurements unknown but I will find out properly later. Either way, my underbust is about 29-30 inches and my chest is very small. When I wear a shirt or bra it almost looks flat. 
- I am short and skinny. I am happy with my current weight, but my diet is poor. I eat mostly carbs and sweets, and rarely get enough fat or protein. I also don't really eat vegetables or fruit, and don't drink a lot of water. Looking to change this. 
- I take estrogen/progesterone combination pill BC currently. I have been for the past 1 1/2 months, but have noticed no changes in breast size. 
- I have a busy lifestyle, so a minimally invasive plan would be best. 

Currently, I'm considering these two plans along with proper nutrition: 
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27469

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbe/comments/wvl1hu/heres_a_breakdown_of_my_process_and_how_i_grew/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I don't really want to mess with PM or BO at the moment, but happy to hear about other alternatives – especially if they have other health benefits! I don't really want my roommates to know about this, so products with general health benefits would be super. 

Looking for some suggestions and pointers, as well as which of these plans I should take (or combine both). Also curious about the importance of proper water intake in NBE. And for the massage, are there any alternatives to flaxseed oil?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon