Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Plan, feedback?

Heart 

Hi! 

I'm a 27f, 5'7", 158 lbs that use to have 38 dd at 197 lbs but I was taking birth control and a diet pill at the time. Now, I'm off BC and the diet pill, so the girls (36B/34C roughly) shrank along with the weight loss. I'm hoping to increase to 36-38 D/DD/DDD and produce lactation??

Daily (Whole cycle?)
Msm + Vitamin C in morning and Msm +  Vitamin C + Hops in evening (I'm currently taking a HerOwn Desire mix vitamin with  Hops 10:1 extract 200mg, nettle root extract, and oat straw 10:1 extract, maca root powder 150 mg, fenugreek leaf 16:1 extract (50% saponins)150 mg, epimedium (10% icarrins);  and was going to take Nature's way Hops (Flower) 620 mg once the multivitamin is gone.

Daily women's multivitamin

Daily massage with flax oil

Fenugreek seed powder 610mg, eventually to be replace with Fenugreek seed 1500mg

Daily Whole cows milk with flax/chia/hemp seed mixture for lunch?

Menses phase
Milk thistle, includes seed 1260mg  and seed powder extract 240mg

Proliferative phase
Pueraria Mirifica (Have it ordered, will update mg when it comes in)
Daily supplements in this phase

Luteal Phase
Saw palmetto 450mg per capsule

I'm not to sure on when to and how much often to take Saw Palmetto and Horny goat weed 1000mg and any thoughts on Traditional Medicinals Mother's Milk tea for lactation?

Thank you ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon