Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feminization

I really stepped up my game by adding Reishi to what I am already taking

My breasts have felt achey and are very sensitive, I have two small mounds developing, my nipples tend to stay hard and tingle, when i rub them i tingle all over... *blushes*

The feeling i get is very feminizing and I am more conscious of my body, appetite is less and i seem to be losing weight

I gently massage my new breasts several times a day with a PM serum i made and at least once a day with tea tree oil and lavendar (this feels really good). I've never felt such bliss as I am esperiancing when I massage them, using a vibrator too sometimes, i have never got off with a vibrator externally before now but it seems to be real easy to do. Like i unlocked some secret code...

My moods are very mellow and i don't feel any aggresion, i wonder if this will pass, i know my t level must be so low, the PM works too i can feel it and before, the last time I tried, i never got this far

Please share youe experiance with me I want to make friends with girls like me <3

PMs are welcome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon