Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Menstrual cycle phases

I have been reading a lot and purchasing supplements to use. I am ready to start soon but I’m unsure of when to use each product at what time during my cycle?

1. Bovine ovary

2. Progesterone cream (and where do I put it on my body?)

3. Maca

4. Fenugreek

5. MSM

6. Coq10

7. Saw palmetto

8. Shatavari

9. Grape seed oil with lavender eo massage

Thank you so much for your help!

Bump…

I have read how some use these all throughout the cycle and some don’t. Need some guidance  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I've always understood that the secret of success with herbs is to be consistent in taking them, i.e. to take them every day. I'd be surprised if herbs were effective if only taken some of the time.

(27-07-2022, 01:50 PM)VickyA Wrote:  I've always understood that the secret of success with herbs is to be consistent in taking them, i.e. to take them every day. I'd be surprised if herbs were effective if only taken some of the time.

Thank you for your input!

I agree about herbs, anything herbal you have to be consistent in taking it. I would think the same applies to massage, to make it work you should be massaging every day.

(28-07-2022, 09:04 PM)Charley Rose Wrote:  I agree about herbs, anything herbal you have to be consistent in taking it. I would think the same applies to massage, to make it work you should be massaging every day.

I started yesterday taking everything! Lol except I am alternating the fenugreek and Shatavari every other month is my plan. And I just bought some fennel and added it to my oil also for my daily massage at night.

Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(29-07-2022, 07:37 PM)Jiggly_Puffs Wrote:  

(28-07-2022, 09:04 PM)Charley Rose Wrote:  I agree about herbs, anything herbal you have to be consistent in taking it. I would think the same applies to massage, to make it work you should be massaging every day.

I started yesterday taking everything! Lol except I am alternating the fenugreek and Shatavari every other month is my plan. And I just bought some fennel and added it to my oil also for my daily massage at night.

Hi Jiggly! To make the oil actually effective you need to infuse the fennel or any herbs u want into it do this by adding the powder, shaking thoroughly daily and leaving on window seal to infuse for a minimum two weeks. Check my thread for any more info on that as I make a very strong herbal infused oil myself

[/quote]

Hi Jiggly! To make the oil actually effective you need to infuse the fennel or any herbs u want into it do this by adding the powder, shaking thoroughly daily and leaving on window seal to infuse for a minimum two weeks. Check my thread for any more info on that as I make a very strong herbal infused oil myself

[/quote]

Thanks so much for the info! I read your posts about the oils you make and I ordered some licorice capsules and cinnamon bark eo to add to it! Can’t wait to start!

Out of the items listed only progesterone cream needs to be cycled, unless it is a really low amount.  Maybe bovine ovary in really high amounts but that seems dangerous.  At that point I would add pueraria mirifica instead, which also needs to be cycled except in very low amounts.  And you don’t necessarily ever need to do so much, so never adding PM is also fine.

(02-08-2022, 04:35 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Out of the items listed only progesterone cream needs to be cycled, unless it is a really low amount.  Maybe bovine ovary in really high amounts but that seems dangerous.  At that point I would add pueraria mirifica instead, which also needs to be cycled except in very low amounts.  And you don’t necessarily ever need to do so much, so never adding PM is also fine.
What days of my cycle should I use progesterone cream? I have the wild yam cream 20mg/pump.
Thank you for your help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon