Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need your opinion about my program

(27-07-2022, 04:19 AM)James98 Wrote:  I have never see n much success by pills alone. Usually takes a program that includes massage with oil like almond oil, coconut or aloe vera and I think best to not take fenugreek by pill but instead mix it with the massage oil and therefore concentrate the fenugreek on your breasts only. Fenugreek will add fat all over your body when using pills, it does not automatically target your breasts. Consider pumping too.

I "massage" my breasts in the morning after taking the pill with Shea butter for a minute. Does it count?

(27-07-2022, 11:37 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(26-07-2022, 07:35 PM)Vipben Wrote:  

(26-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(25-07-2022, 09:32 AM)Vipben Wrote:  

(24-07-2022, 12:41 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Vitex can work well depending on your hormone profile, it works by balancing hormones and increasing progesterone however its not an androgen blocker so if you are on the hairy side Id suggest adding in spearmint or white peony! White peony blocks testosterone and transforms it into estrogen via an enzyme called aromatase

I've read somewhere that spearmint and peony interfere with BO. Also my head kinda hurts after I started taking 1000 mg of BO instead of 750 mg. Should I continue until it goes away or go back to 750 mg?

They do not whatsoever so not sure where you read that but thats false I take peony among other herbs with my BO. You are supposed to slowly ramp up your BO dosage not start off at a high dose so Id recommend 1 or 2x 250mg then slowly seeing how your body reacts 

I read that on breastnexus. Also that you shouldn't take any herbs with BO. I wanted to take fenugreek with it but was told not to. Can you tell me about your routine and progress?

What do you think about spearmint capsules?

Should I buy tea?

Thanks for response

Check out my program threads! I started off strictly herbal route, consistency is key I grew very much from that program including massage with my herbal oil infusion(check thread for ingredients) I grew from a 34DD to a 36E then I tried raw female BO + Uterine and gained another half an inch of growth, then went back to herbal and now back to a mixture of herbs and BO and getting good results so far!!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> honestly you can try either I take many of my herbs in capsules but also drink the tea nightly for its health benefits I find tea more potent personally! U can try fenugreek WITH BO it would make for a powerful combo I remember trying fenugreek and getting super sore itchy boobs(signs of growth) but had to stop it cause it gave me acne which I never have.

I started having acne after raising the dosage of BO but they went away already. I had some success from fenugreek but I read that there's more chance with permanent growth with BO than herbs ( people plan to take pueraria for ever etc,).... MSM is the newest addition and I hope it'll add something because I know it helps too.. I'll be ordering spearmint and let's hope blocked androgens help too!!

(27-07-2022, 04:42 PM)Vipben Wrote:  

(27-07-2022, 11:37 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(26-07-2022, 07:35 PM)Vipben Wrote:  

(26-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(25-07-2022, 09:32 AM)Vipben Wrote:  

I've read somewhere that spearmint and peony interfere with BO. Also my head kinda hurts after I started taking 1000 mg of BO instead of 750 mg. Should I continue until it goes away or go back to 750 mg?

They do not whatsoever so not sure where you read that but thats false I take peony among other herbs with my BO. You are supposed to slowly ramp up your BO dosage not start off at a high dose so Id recommend 1 or 2x 250mg then slowly seeing how your body reacts 

I read that on breastnexus. Also that you shouldn't take any herbs with BO. I wanted to take fenugreek with it but was told not to. Can you tell me about your routine and progress?

What do you think about spearmint capsules?

Should I buy tea?

Thanks for response

Check out my program threads! I started off strictly herbal route, consistency is key I grew very much from that program including massage with my herbal oil infusion(check thread for ingredients) I grew from a 34DD to a 36E then I tried raw female BO + Uterine and gained another half an inch of growth, then went back to herbal and now back to a mixture of herbs and BO and getting good results so far!!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> honestly you can try either I take many of my herbs in capsules but also drink the tea nightly for its health benefits I find tea more potent personally! U can try fenugreek WITH BO it would make for a powerful combo I remember trying fenugreek and getting super sore itchy boobs(signs of growth) but had to stop it cause it gave me acne which I never have.

I started having acne after raising the dosage of BO but they went away already. I had some success from fenugreek but I read that there's more chance with permanent growth with BO than herbs ( people plan to take pueraria for ever etc,).... MSM is the newest addition and I hope it'll add something because I know it helps too.. I'll be ordering spearmint and let's hope blocked androgens help too!!

As for me my size increase stayed even after stopping herbs for a while still to this day

(27-07-2022, 04:37 PM)Vipben Wrote:  

I "massage" my breasts in the morning after taking the pill with Shea butter for a minute. Does it count?

Only 1 minute? I think a minimum of 5 minutes twice a day and 15 minutes better. Gentle massage, does not have to be vigorous, massage until oil is absorbed.

The quoting in this thread has reached an absurd level. Quoting as many as 5 previous posts just to add a one line comment?

(28-07-2022, 10:50 AM)Eve M Wrote:  The quoting in this thread has reached an absurd level. Quoting as many as 5 previous posts just to add a one line comment?
I dont see the issue. Maybe we should focus more on keeping down the absurd amount of spam accounts and spam posts that riddle BN these days  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Ordered spearmint of Amazon and will be starting it by 5th of August probably.

My breasts have grown already, this is how they look after one month of BO ( I started slowly with one pill from week one of July and switched to 4 pill by the end of the month). I took centrum multivitamins the whole month but I don't know if it helped or not. Also took chia-fennel-flaxseed mix sporadically ( I take it for my gut health). My supplements that I listed are new so I'll be seeing the results by the end of August probably ( I've read multiple cases of MSM really helping girls grow so I'm hopeful).. I hope spearmint will help with growth too..

Ps. tried to attach a pic of my breasts.. oh well

Attach pictures via the [New Attachment:] and [Add Attachment] buttons below the input area.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Photo 

https://ibb.co/48R8Ymv

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon