Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3cm of growth in a month!

(20-10-2022, 05:54 PM)armuline Wrote:  

(19-10-2022, 04:45 PM)minimango Wrote:  
(07-09-2022, 12:39 AM)minimango Wrote:  
(03-09-2022, 07:13 PM)SweetO Wrote:  
(15-08-2022, 07:36 PM)minimango Wrote:  August 15 Measurements Under Bust: 71cm Standing Bust: 94.5cm Waist: 65.5cm Hips: 87.5cm Bum: 98cm Growth is steady Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> My breasts are very full and perky and the 34D bra I purchased two months ago, barely fits for the first few days after menses (when breasts shrink a little). 34 band size is too big for me even on the tightest hook. I think 32E or 30FF would be a better fit? I have no idea where to purchase affordable bras that actually come in the 30-32 band size though...
Envyyyy!! hahaha way to go, girl! Please keep us updated. Also, did you incorporate MSM?How is it going? PS: Where do you live? I know Primark does sell emmm Thanks ;D I feel so excited that I'm making progress!! I did purchase MSM and so far so good. At first, it was making me super sluggish with brain fog, but I think I started with too much-- at a dose of 1/2 tsp a day. I have since decreased the dosage and take it with Vitamin C and I don't get the brain fog or tiredness anymore. I am in the US. I tried tons of bras on at Dillard's, found that my size is actually 32G and then I found a brand that consistently fit-- Natori. The prices were pretty ridiculous (seems to be the case for any small band, large cup size), so I looked up the brand on Amazon and there was a sale for one that was 21$!! It's a perfect fit. I am scheduled for a women's health checkup, to get my hormones tested to see where everything is at. I have paused taking PM for now, until I get my blood tested.
Progress Report Bust: 96.5cm Under Bust: 70.5cm I lost a few centimeters off my hips and waist as well. From August to September I got to 96cm, however the month of October only .5cm, I think this might be due to accidentally losing weight from stress and lack of sleep. I have added progesterone cream in my luteal phase, this helped me sleep (best applied before bed). I also noticed a reduction in acne and pain in my breasts this cycle, wondering if there's some correlation? Added back the 1/64th of PM during follicular phase that I had stopped for several cycles, because I figured adding in PC would balance it. I have paused taking Maca. Vitamin E oil is really helping the few hyper-pigmentation scars on my chin, along with salicylic acid cleanser am and pm.

Thanks for the update! The program I'm planning to start is pretty similar to yours so I'm interested in seeing how things work out for you

Progress Report - Nov 17
Bust: 96.5cm
Under Bust: 69cm
Goal Bust Measurement: 105-110cm

My growth is starting to stall a little bit Sad

Hey, dear:

Perhaps you need to take some time off and re-start again in 10-12 weeks??

"My growth is starting to stall a little bit"

But I suspect you have lost weight. Your underbust has gone down from 73cm to 69, so that makes your boobs even more impressive. Gaining boob size and loosing weight is really hard to do. Once you stop loosing weight, boob growth is more likely to continue.

(20-11-2022, 03:51 PM)James98 Wrote:  "My growth is starting to stall a little bit"

But I suspect you have lost weight. Your underbust has gone down from 73cm to 69, so that makes your boobs even more impressive. Gaining boob size and loosing weight is really hard to do. Once you stop loosing weight, boob growth is more likely to continue.

Yes, I have lost weight (not on purpose). Traveling for the holidays and getting out of my routine usually causes me to lose some weight for some reason? Anyway, a lot of my progress drops when my weight fluctuates, which is disappointing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon