Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting NBE at 18 (wanting to start chiyomilks program)

Hello, (I hope i'm posting this in the right place)

Recently i've lost weight due to an ED, but i've firmly decided to stop losing weight because i'm finally satisfied with my body.. except for my breasts. (Since then i've gained 8 lbs.)

I went from nice looking 34DDs at my highest weight (145 lbs), to a really sad looking, kinda saggy C cup at my cw (120 lbs). Regrettably, throughout my weight loss i was never really focused on taking care of my breasts or attempting to preserve their fullness, and I only recently learned what coopers ligaments are Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

At first I focused on lifting the sagginess with creams, but when that didn't work I decided I just want them big again. I think it'll fill out the loose skin and perk them up.

After researching about NBE I found out about the legendary Chiyomilk, and looking at her before and after pictures really gives me hope. I've been researching her program and I think I understand, I just have some questions:

1) What is a high quality brand of Pueraria Mirifica? I don't want to risk ingesting anything dangerous.

2) What is a good replacement for the B-Up miracle pills? The main ingredients being Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Dandelion, Cumin and Red Clover, is only one of these good enough to take during the luteal phase?

3) Is there a cheap pig placenta out there? Everything I find is quite expensive. (Will sheep placenta do the same job?)

4) Does herbal NBE have the risk of making me infertile? I'm worried since i'm quite young.

Even though not very realistic, I really hope to get growth as fast as hers. Please tell me any other suggestions you have. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

~My stats if needed:

Underbust - 29.5 in

Fullest part of bust (without bra) - 36 in

(17-07-2022, 01:42 AM)KokomiCups Wrote:  

Recently i've lost weight due to an ED, but i've firmly decided to stop losing weight because i'm finally satisfied with my body.. except for my breasts. (Since then i've gained 8 lbs.)

I went from nice looking 34DDs at my highest weight (145 lbs), to a really sad looking, kinda saggy C cup at my cw (120 lbs). Regrettably, throughout my weight loss i was never really focused on taking care of my breasts or attempting to preserve their fullness, and I only recently learned what coopers ligaments are Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

At first I focused on lifting the sagginess with creams, but when that didn't work I decided I just want them big again. I think it'll fill out the loose skin and perk them up.

After researching about NBE I found out about the legendary Chiyomilk, and looking at her before and after pictures really gives me hope. I've been researching her program and I think I understand, I just have some questions:

1) What is a high quality brand of Pueraria Mirifica? I don't want to risk ingesting anything dangerous.

2) What is a good replacement for the B-Up miracle pills? The main ingredients being Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Dandelion, Cumin and Red Clover, is only one of these good enough to take during the luteal phase?

3) Is there a cheap pig placenta out there? Everything I find is quite expensive. (Will sheep placenta do the same job?)

4) Does herbal NBE have the risk of making me infertile? I'm worried since i'm quite young.

Even though not very realistic, I really hope to get growth as fast as hers. Please tell me any other suggestions you have. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

~My stats if needed:

Underbust - 29.5 in

Hi Kokomi and welcome! Since you are starting out at a decent size I would highly suggest BO however if you wish to go the herbal/chiyomilk route there are some supplements you can use to copy her routine examples are pig placenta you can find pig placenta flavoured jelly sticks online from Japanese brand Maruman and to replace the B up pills you can use Super B-in pinky body supplement pills from Yuwa Japanese brand they contain most of the same stuff except replace some things with things like aguaje fruit for example here you can buy it cheap https://japanesetaste.com/products/yuwa-super-b-in-pinky-body-supplement-150-tablets?_pos=1&_psq=boin&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Good Pueraria comes directly from Thailand the only place it is grown, some brands that are trusted include Purafem, Ainterol, organic herbal sellers like in my country hermetic herbals, and there are also good Japanese brands out there too. In regards to NBE making you infertile if you are truly worried get a hormone panel done to see what you lack in and are already high in and remember to cycle your supplements according to your menstrual cycle(I dont know too much about this sorry) ontop of all of this MASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE! Is my best advice it brings hormones and circulation to the breast and helps aid your supplements working. PM was way too strong for me made me extremely irrational and moody I am currently doing BO with some herbs however grew with herbs and massage first. Feel free to check out my thread and good luck! *Hugs*

(17-07-2022, 07:43 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(17-07-2022, 01:42 AM)KokomiCups Wrote:  

~My stats if needed:

Underbust - 29.5 in

Hi Kokomi and welcome! Since you are starting out at a decent size I would highly suggest BO however if you wish to go the herbal/chiyomilk route there are some supplements you can use to copy her routine examples are pig placenta you can find pig placenta flavoured jelly sticks online from Japanese brand Maruman and to replace the B up pills you can use Super B-in pinky body supplement pills from Yuwa Japanese brand they contain most of the same stuff except replace some things with things like aguaje fruit for example here you can buy it cheap https://japanesetaste.com/products/yuwa-super-b-in-pinky-body-supplement-150-tablets?_pos=1&_psq=boin&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Good Pueraria comes directly from Thailand the only place it is grown, some brands that are trusted include Purafem, Ainterol, organic herbal sellers like in my country hermetic herbals, and there are also good Japanese brands out there too. In regards to NBE making you infertile if you are truly worried get a hormone panel done to see what you lack in and are already high in and remember to cycle your supplements according to your menstrual cycle(I dont know too much about this sorry) ontop of all of this MASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE! Is my best advice it brings hormones and circulation to the breast and helps aid your supplements working. PM was way too strong for me made me extremely irrational and moody I am currently doing BO with some herbs however grew with herbs and massage first. Feel free to check out my thread and good luck! *Hugs*

I recently found Natural Curves Breast Enhancement on Amazon it has:

Saw Palmetto

Wild Yam

Fenugreek

Black Cohosh

Dandelion Root

Chaste Berry

The only one from Super B-up that is missing is Red clover

There are many PMS/Menopause/Hormone Balance suplements on Amazon that all have the same list

Wild Yam 15mp

Black Cohosh 160mg

Chaste/Vitex 50mg

Red Clover 400mg

The Pig Placenta gave me headaches

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon