Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it ok to drink celery juice?

Hey beauties Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I'm new to this great community and my own nbe journey and i have a question regarding celery juice. On the one hand i've read that celery contains phytoestrogens but on the other hand some articles stated that celery contains androsterone which thus could lead to increased testosterone levels. So I'm confused now. What is your view on this? I know that one food item probably wouldn't make all the difference however i would like to know your opinon on this (btw i'm asking because i wanted to try celery juice because of the health benefits especially for a healthy gut, skin, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

(29-06-2022, 04:06 PM)LeilaMartini2201 Wrote:  

Hey beauties Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I'm new to this great community and my own nbe journey and i have a question regarding celery juice. On the one hand i've read that celery contains phytoestrogens but on the other hand some articles stated that celery contains androsterone which thus could lead to increased testosterone levels. So I'm confused now. What is your view on this? I know that one food item probably wouldn't make all the difference however i would like to know your opinon on this (btw i'm asking because i wanted to try celery juice because of the health benefits especially for a healthy gut, skin, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

I wouldnt worry too much about it increasing testosterone as you would have to drink/eat a ton a day just for it to be mildly increasing testosterone, its not like you are taking straight up testosterone the actual hormone so dw too much Smile ontop of which if it really could effectively increase testosterone there would be warnings everywhere for women not to eat celery lol

yeah that makes sense

thank you very much for answering!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon