Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Several Supplements of concern

Hey guys,

I have several supplements in my possession that I worry may not be doing anything given the information from this site.

Red Clover- given that it is an aromatase inhibitor is there really any point in taking it? What is the optimum dose if I actually want to increase estrogen during the Follicular cycle?

Saw Palmetto- During my Luteal cycle is this actually a decent androgen blocker? What should I be using instead?

Wild Yam- Again Luteal cycle, apparently this stimulates progesterone production via diosgenin but it is also estrogenous is this not something that would be antagonistic to each other? I can't find much else that claims to increase progesterone

Fenugreek and Fennel- these are food products that I can easily powder and put in capsules what kind of doses would one go for and would they be of any help compared to the above?

DHEA, L-Arginine and Calcium- I don't see much of that on here can it help with breast Enhancement? What does are recommended?

Any feedback is appreciated

Thank you!

Fenugreek, Fennel and Saw Palmetto are the most basic items in natural breast enhancement. Some women claim to have grown using nothing more than Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.

L-arginine and calcium are probably a waste.  L-arginine needs a diarrhea inducing amount to barely help.  Meat and nuts are better if anything, especially seafood and pumpkin seeds.  The ideal calcium is 650 mg per studies and most people already get too much from diet.  The U.S. dairy industry runs a lot of ads and lobbied to up the RDI way too high too.  You’ll actually lose calcium above that, I think due to depleted vitamin D.  Extra vitamin D can counteract it, and unlike calcium doesn’t hurt up to 4,000 iu, and probably up to 10,000 iu is fine.  The toxic amount takes hundreds of thousands of iu a day for months on end.  Above 10,000 is merely sub optimal.

The rest is fine.  Some like red clover have a smaller effect for various reasons including the one given, but still help.  For nbe you want both estrogen and progesterone.  They don’t cancel out, they complement.  You can use progesterone cream if a hormone test confirms you need a lot of progesterone (from low progesterone to estrogen ratio) but if you’re not totally sure it may be better to get a little of both estrogen and progesterone like you’re doing.  Too much of only one could ruin nbe.  More tips in sig link.

Breast enhancing supplements are usually as effective as penis growing pills. Which is to say zero. You could try something that increases estrogen, but the literature is very conflicting as to whether it works. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon